PDA

View Full Version : Peter Vardy purchases Dunedin BMW/MINI Edinburgh.

AndyP & Lenore
7th July 2007, 01:52 AM
Drove by today on our way to Ocean Terminal and saw the signs had changed.

Sure, enough Dunedin Edinburgh is now Peter Vardy Edinburgh. (http://www.petervardy.com/company-news?article_F=18&ID=9067B3JL6BK00DM):eek:

A.

Mark R
7th July 2007, 03:30 PM
I spoke to your "friend" Peter about that Friday night when I was test driving the new Cooper and Cooper D. He asked if I knew the Poole's.

weefossy
7th July 2007, 06:04 PM
My Beamer was in for service on Wednesday and everyone was very upbeat about the new owners. There's going to be a new separate Mini showroom and Brian Smith, who we always deal with, said the "top brass" are very approachable and very positive about Mini. So it's looking good for the future, not that we ever had any problems in the past.

s15gma
7th July 2007, 07:29 PM
Peter is a sound guy - he will look after BMW well. My business manager has just handed his notice in to become a very high up manager with them and he cannot wait to start!! If it hadn't been for his grandad, I wouldn't have a job!!

AndyP & Lenore
7th July 2007, 07:47 PM
I would echo what Malcolm (Weefossy) has just said. I just spoke to Pete (my golfing buddy and one of the MINI salesmen). The general idea I got was that Peter Vardy has a very positive customer services policy. A couple of simple examples are valet parking and brolly attendants when it's raining etc.

Like Malcolm says, a new MINI showroom at the rear of the existing building is due very soon (in the old Kia (I think) building).

All sounds interesting.

A.;)

Scottie
7th July 2007, 08:25 PM
I thought the showroom at BlackPool was good but I found another one just as cool.

It was at llandudno Wales nice big showroom.

Although got to say the smallest dunky showrrom is Calterdon but overall they gave me the best service sorry to the other guys.