PDA

View Full Version : Desperately needing help...new mini damaged!

cesca
5th July 2007, 02:57 PM
Hi Guys,

A mini-loving friend suggested I try NMS for anyone upgrading there body kits and getting rid of Mini One vert. 2007 chillie red rear bumper?

A lovely member of the public left me with a very bad bash in the behind, and now need a whole new bumper at a very pricey cost :eek:

Anyone selling?

Please please please

cesca
5th July 2007, 03:02 PM
Hi Guys,

A mini-loving friend suggested I try NMS for anyone upgrading there body kits and getting rid of Mini One vert. 2007 chillie red rear bumper?

A lovely member of the public left me with a very bad bash in the behind, and now need a whole new bumper at a very pricey cost :eek:

Anyone selling?

Please please please

illegalhunter
5th July 2007, 04:02 PM
ive got an 06 cooper chilli red non convertable

Bignorm
5th July 2007, 04:11 PM
hey cesce how much were you quoted for a new bumper :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMW-MINI-ONE-REAR-BUMPER-NO-RESERVE_W0QQitemZ250138666778QQihZ015QQcategoryZ10 374QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

cesca
5th July 2007, 04:43 PM
Thanx but need the convertible...

absolutely gutted, only 1 month old and already needs a makeover!!!

its taken me 4 hours to get over the disbelief

cesca
5th July 2007, 04:45 PM
Hi Bignorm,

thanx for that..been on already but it for the hatchback and need the convertible with PDC. Was hoping that someone might be looking into a body kit upgrade soon and would be happy for a few extra pennies selling off their old bumper.

think my lucks out...

:-(

AeroJonny
5th July 2007, 05:27 PM
keep having a look at ebay...you never know your luck;)

ianking
5th July 2007, 08:12 PM
Remember that a convertible bumper is different from a hatchback with PDC even although they look pretty similar in the pics.

illegalhunter
5th July 2007, 08:16 PM
vintage b3 has just put an aero kit on his cab ,but its black

vintageb3
6th July 2007, 08:54 PM
So I have...hmmm

Could be made red though!

mark

cesca
9th July 2007, 11:50 PM
Hey guys

thanks for the advice...been checking the web but nothing yet - think it'll have to be a repair job...:o

Vintageb3...is the cooper rear bump. different to the one??? sure the cost of having a new bumper resprayed and fitted would be way less than buying a new bumper through a garage

Would you be interested in sellling it??? :D

Cesca

vintageb3
10th July 2007, 12:05 AM
Hey guys

thanks for the advice...been checking the web but nothing yet - think it'll have to be a repair job...:o

Vintageb3...is the cooper rear bump. different to the one???

Its a Cooper S convertible bumper...with centre tailpipe bitty

sure the cost of having a new bumper resprayed and fitted would be way less than buying a new bumper through a garage

How the hell you work that out!!! You don't know what i want for the bumper:D

Would you be interested in sellling it??? :D

Cesca

Don't know if it would be any use to you to be honest...the exhaust would have to be altered...too much hassle me thinks...unless you want to get the Cooper S look!!!???:D

mark

vintageb3
10th July 2007, 12:17 AM
Here's thought...what's actually wrong with your bumper?

Plastic can be welded...if the plastic is spilt...and any holes could be filled.

May not be all that bad news mate!

mark

AeroJonny
10th July 2007, 04:15 PM
bear in mind that the bit for the center exit exhaust is just a bit of plastic trim and it can be swapped out for the bottom bit of trim from a cooper/one rear bumper. might look odd with one bumper from a cooper s and the rest standard one bumper and skirts mind you