PDA

View Full Version : Google Earth

AndyP & Lenore
4th July 2007, 09:21 PM
Has anyone noticed Google Earth now has high def images of the whole of Edinburgh?:cool: :cool:

Question to Norm..... How come your car park is never that empty when we turn up? Always fighting for a space.:D

A.;)

Colin
4th July 2007, 10:26 PM
Andy, Check out the maps on 192.com they have high res pics of the whole of the UK.:cool: You have to zoom in and it automatically changes the view to aerial pics. Much better than Google Earth.:)

AndyP & Lenore
5th July 2007, 12:05 AM
Coiln, had a look at 192.com and it looks to be very out of date with it's images.:( Part of Ocean Terminal is still under construction and the Scottish Parliament is still a building site. Now, you could argue that actually looks better than the finished article, but that's not the point.:D :D I also got really annoyed with the scrolling adverts either side of the image.:mad:

Oh aye, and it's not the whole of the UK.:( Poor old Galashiels still isn't covered by satellite.:confused: :(

A.:D

Bignorm
5th July 2007, 08:14 AM
andy google earth must have took that image on a sunday well not to long till we move temp and you will have no bother finding a space :D

AndyP & Lenore
5th July 2007, 12:20 PM
andy google earth must have took that image on a sunday well not to long till we move temp and you will have no bother finding a space :D

Aye, and it will be a fair bit easier to get to.;) :D

Colin
5th July 2007, 10:32 PM
Maybe Galashiels has some top secret government base that they don't want anyone to know is there. :eek: :D :confused: :rolleyes:

AndyP & Lenore
6th July 2007, 08:47 AM
Maybe Galashiels has some top secret government base that they don't want anyone to know is there. :eek: :D :confused: :rolleyes:

There is. It's in the basement of this building. (http://www.pavilioncinema.co.uk) ;) ;) ;)

Neil and Lorna
6th July 2007, 09:51 AM
There is. It's in the basement of this building. (http://www.pavilioncinema.co.uk) ;) ;) ;)

Is that were that trap door goes to in the number 2 office.:D
If it is I never new it as there.:eek:

N.:confused: :confused:

Burple
6th July 2007, 01:21 PM
the number 2 office.:D

N.:confused: :confused:

That's a new name for it! ;):p:D:D:D

Big Gordy
6th July 2007, 01:28 PM
That's a new name for it! ;):p:D:D:D
if your thinking what I'm thinking then surely it should be a CRAP door then:p ;) :D

minidriver#1
6th July 2007, 11:16 PM

I read an article today about a researching discovering the location of one of China's latest nuclear subs by seeing it on Google Earth. Some of the stuff Google is doing just now is pretty insane but quite intrusive at the same time.

AndyP & Lenore
7th July 2007, 04:08 PM
if your thinking what I'm thinking then surely it should be a CRAP door then:p ;) :D

Pffft. now your talking ****.:D ;)

A.:D