PDA

View Full Version : Rims! Rims! Rims!

Greg83
4th July 2007, 04:59 PM
Looking for an upgrade from 16" stars! Anything 17"+ considered. Must have good, legal tyres and a sensible price! Decided to keep the car so let the mods commence! Cheers folks, Greg

GP_G
7th July 2007, 07:07 PM
just seen your post (not been on in a while) i have a set of 17" wheels, cant remember what they are off hand they are multi spoke with run flats and the wheels and tyres are like new

Craig
7th July 2007, 10:12 PM
go on greg you know you want those 18"'s.....;)

J Cee
21st July 2007, 01:39 AM
Hi Mate! I have a set of S spokes in silver they are brand new with Pirelli 205/45/17 run-flat tyres.
They are off my cooper S when it was new. I’m looking for around £600.ono this is negotiable

Greg83
22nd July 2007, 10:04 PM
Hi folks! Got a set of S spokes from "Scottishclubracer" the other day! Looks well nice along with my other recent mods!

Got a bluefin from Superchips scotland and this works very well with the K&N I got from "cpearson".

On the styling front I also got S sideskirts from "cpearson" and both myself and the misses (S15GMA) got custom union jacks on the roofs from "minidesigns" (the ad on the front page), they both look very cool. Happy with the job they made and when we found out they were less than 2 miles down the road (behind Menzies) it was a must.

Pictures to follow when I figure out how it works!

A big shout out to everyone for the help!

Cheers Greg

AndyP & Lenore
22nd July 2007, 10:22 PM
........both myself and the misses (S15GMA) got custom union jacks on the roofs from "minidesigns" (the ad on the front page), they both look very cool. Happy with the job they made and when we found out they were less than 2 miles down the road (behind Menzies) it was a must.

Carlo is THE TOP MAN for car graphics.:cool: :cool: :cool:

A.;)