PDA

View Full Version : Silverstone Baby!!!!

Fairy
2nd July 2007, 01:09 PM
:D Woop Woop....Only 4 sleeps to go then me and my other half are off to the Grand Prix!!! :D Yipee!!!! :p Cannae wait for the long drive down on Friday.....Its a Mini Adventure!!!!:D :p
Come on Mr Hamilton.......Give us a good show!!!!!

FergusM
2nd July 2007, 02:36 PM
Well i'm going to... though...I get in for free ! Camp for free! And get full access ! In fact I get paid for going !

....ok so there is a down side as I'm working as security at the event and it is minimum wages. Still should be a riot, going with 4 other friends so will be working all day and having a BBQ and a few beers at night. And also are going is a BIG camper that sleeps 7 with own shower etc so not really roughing it at all.

Won't get to see all the races but work in pairs so one get to watch 5 laps while other watches the fence at perimiter and swap round. Also should mean I get a better view than most.....

minimad
2nd July 2007, 03:04 PM
forza FERRARI:D

Mini Ecosse
2nd July 2007, 08:37 PM
Well i'm going to... though...I get in for free ! Camp for free! And get full access ! In fact I get paid for going !

....ok so there is a down side as I'm working as security at the event and it is minimum wages. Still should be a riot, going with 4 other friends so will be working all day and having a BBQ and a few beers at night. And also are going is a BIG camper that sleeps 7 with own shower etc so not really roughing it at all.

Won't get to see all the races but work in pairs so one get to watch 5 laps while other watches the fence at perimiter and swap round. Also should mean I get a better view than most.....

A better view should mean better pictures, remember your camera:)

Neil and Lorna
2nd July 2007, 08:51 PM
Were off down as well. But not leaving till saturday 6PM.

Looking forward to it. Lets hope we get a dry weekend down there.

Neil and Lorna. :D :D :D

FergusM
2nd July 2007, 10:12 PM
A better view should mean better pictures, remember your camera:)

Ooo yes, the camera will be going. Hopefully lots of time to play with all the settings :)

Gismo
3rd July 2007, 03:00 AM
Can't make this one cause i'm away working, but i will be at the Hungarian one :cool: :D

zimbo
3rd July 2007, 06:20 PM
Hopefully one of these days I will make it to a Grand Prix somewhere in the world... You lucky buggers :( I hope you all have a great time.

Remember to take loads of pics.

Mon the fish
4th July 2007, 08:11 PM
I know you all don't want it wet, but I'd love a wet race!

Come on Kimi and Felipe!