PDA

View Full Version : I have bought my Cooper D

ajamesj
26th June 2007, 09:04 AM
Just back from holiday and spent another £100.00 on fuel for a week and thought enough is enough and went and ordered a Cooper D:) . Delivery is due end of September build date end of August. Will miss the "S":mad: anyone want to buy it from me or any of the parts Iam takin off it check out the for sale section.

Andy

ianking
26th June 2007, 09:24 AM
I had a wee go of my neighbours new Cooper D the other day and it went well. He gets great mpg with his as well.

What spec you ordered up?

ajamesj
26th June 2007, 10:32 AM
I have went for the following but can change it upto the second week in August so anythin people think would be worth havin let me know

Chilli red
White roof and door caps(left bonnet stripes till I decide what Iam goin to have)
Chilli pack red/black seat combo
Sports button
Red rooster colour line kit
TLC

ianking
26th June 2007, 11:04 AM
What about adding one of the coloured facias such as the aluminium style. That way you get the eliptical rings on the door cards as apposed to just plain black plastic.
I think there is also a free option of extra silver rings around the cup holders etc.

I have piano black and chrome interior but i wouldnt recomend it as the piano black is a nightmare to keep clean and it shows up lots of little scratches.

FergusM
26th June 2007, 11:26 AM
I have rooster red on the dash and the half leather reb/black seats...looks excellent. I have the chequred finish on the dash etc that comes standard with the Cooper S...all works very well. I would recommend some sort of alloy finish on teh dash.

illegalhunter
26th June 2007, 11:40 AM
Well the fuel ecconomy is awesome £10 fuel will take you 120 miles easy ,not long to wait now.

Craig
26th June 2007, 05:11 PM
Well Done Andy, I followed a nutter called Jason on the Doncaster Mini Register run and I had to be on the ball to keep up with him at times... it's not a slow car by any means.. :D :D

and only £35 per year to tax........smashin' ;)

ELFMAN
26th June 2007, 09:02 PM
Never mind Andy - I'll burn enough 'V-Power' for both of us mate!
(Any donations gratefully received....). Enjoy the New D.
I've always liked Nudies...... (fnaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr! etc).

MINI William
6th July 2007, 06:37 PM
my mum gets 57 mpg day in day out in her D

ajamesj
9th July 2007, 11:50 AM
I have just added a multi function steering wheel to my spec its going to be a long summer . I just hate waiting for anything

Burple
9th July 2007, 12:30 PM
You'll have to take me for a wee spin when you get it...
THey're growing on me slowly, and the diesel mpg *might* be starting to swing it...

I still really hate what they've done to the interior tho, and the side repeaters.. :(
Maybe they'll have had a nice facelift by the time I'll be thinking abot a new one.. I *hope* so - I won't be buying one just cos it's a Mini.. :(
Then it might be time for an old crappy diesel runaround and a classic to play with! :cool: