PDA

View Full Version : Channel 4 last night..

Burple
22nd June 2007, 10:40 AM
Anybody else watch "Keith Allen Will Burn In Hell"??

..In which Keith Allen interviewed various members of the Westboro Baptist Church in the US?
Y'know the 'god hates fags / god hates America / protesting at US soldiers funerals' lot?

Wow. Just Wow.:eek:

Bazthemod
22nd June 2007, 10:50 AM
Yeah i caught part of this ... they were happy to preach but when keith confronted her about her son she didnt want to listen!

They dont realise how small a minority they are

Burple
22nd June 2007, 11:10 AM
Yeah i caught part of this ... they were happy to preach but when keith confronted her about her son she didnt want to listen!

They dont realise how small a minority they are

That was a classic moment. I have to say I was clapping my hands with glee :D:D
The Hypocrisy is truly staggering.

They're a scary bunch. Not least because most of them seem fairly intelligent as well.

duncan
22nd June 2007, 11:26 AM
Keith Allen gave us his talentless daughter. Reason enough for me to side with the religious wackos this time! ;) :p

Wul
22nd June 2007, 11:30 AM
aye -another great docu from Mr Allen - the bit where he pulled out the sign re Lilly (Tomlin) cracked me up! :D

Burple
22nd June 2007, 02:27 PM
aye -another great docu from Mr Allen - the bit where he pulled out the sign re Lilly (Tomlin) cracked me up! :D

I think my favourite part was when he was talking to the brother, who was denying an 'obsession with homosexuality' while EVERY sign placed around him had the word FAG or GAY on it.

The religious venom that these people's children are filled with is astounding.
There also seems to be a truly unhealthy obsession with homosexuality and faeces..

Burple
22nd June 2007, 02:32 PM
Keith Allen gave us his talentless daughter. Reason enough for me to side with the religious wackos this time! ;) :p

At least she's mostly harmless, I'd much rather have her all over the media than these...erm.. <composes self>.. 'people' ;):D:D

duncan
22nd June 2007, 02:52 PM
At least she's mostly harmless, I'd much rather have her all over the media than these...erm.. <composes self>.. 'people' ;):D:D

Harmless? have you cleared your ears out recently? ;)

Burple
22nd June 2007, 03:12 PM
Harmless? have you cleared your ears out recently? ;)

:D:D I've trained my brain to tune out when she appears. And Big Brother. Mostly.

I've still got to get that trick to work with Hollyoaks :mad::mad: ;):D

monkimagic
22nd June 2007, 08:42 PM
Evil, Vicious nasty people inposing their religous beliefs on to others.......wait, thats every religion........... Dont need it, dont want it!

vintageb3
22nd June 2007, 08:49 PM
Keith Allen...I'm kinda on the fence when it comes to him these days...

I don't think he's as good without Orville to be honest...

mark