PDA

View Full Version : An Aero without the bubbles

vintageb3
20th June 2007, 10:20 PM
After a wee trip to pick up Andy P's cast off playmini from Menzies the other day...the marketing guru that is Chris Swan had me reaching for my wallet to impulse buy an Aerokit.

I hope to get it stuck on tomorrow night...will post pics when I get a chance

Thanks Chris!

mark

illegalhunter
21st June 2007, 06:24 AM
Mark stay away from Chris it always costs money lol

vintageb3
21st June 2007, 07:54 AM
Yes...I'm sure he could still be able to sell you stuff...and you wouldn't notice the BMW stuff on the Honda!:eek:

Glad to see you are still sticking about here John boy!:)

mark

rpn
21st June 2007, 09:53 AM
He's still a Mini owner :confused: well until September anyway. And there's no reasons why he can't after that!

illegalhunter
21st June 2007, 11:28 AM
Iam going nowhere even when i get the Civic , ill be whipping all your asses on a MiNI run lol

vintageb3
21st June 2007, 09:51 PM
Got the side skirts and the rear apron on tonight...Looks OK...not much different I must admit.

Will stick the front apron on tomorrow night...but I'm not sure if I'm going to like that....still like the S front apron.

I think the S apron looks great with a splitter...

Then there's the aero grille...not sure if i will use that either:rolleyes: Quite like my chrome bit on my current grile.

Ho Hum

mark

Sweeney
21st June 2007, 09:52 PM
Not much different! are you mental? :p

Get the kit on :o , the grille might look a bit odd seeing as the cars black though so i see what your saying

vintageb3
21st June 2007, 10:03 PM
Not much different! are you mental? :p

Get the kit on :o , the grille might look a bit odd seeing as the cars black though so i see what your saying

Yes I am mental...but I still think the car looks pretty much the same.

Its not a huge change is it?;)

mark

Sweeney
21st June 2007, 10:09 PM
:eek: Personally, if i had an S id not get the rear bumper as i think its a con and just plain daft that the rear doesn't come with vents (yet the standard S bumper does) as its meant to be aerodynamic kit after all lol

Same with the new aero kit and jcw for r56's lol, this time they've used fake plastic grilles though instead of stickers so thats a plus i suppose :P

illegalhunter
21st June 2007, 10:14 PM
Yes I am mental...but I still think the car looks pretty much the same.

Its not a huge change is it?;)

mark ill second that Mark your defo mental lol

vintageb3
22nd June 2007, 12:50 AM
Yes...well...we all agree then!

I'm mental...:D

mark

vintageb3
22nd June 2007, 09:09 PM
Well...got the whole kit on including the aero grille...

hmmm...not sure if I like that grille.

Will see if it grows...or goes!

Could always change back to the "S" grille...

mark