PDA

View Full Version : Wow!!

Mini Martyn
9th February 2004, 04:33 AM
http://www.alpine-usa.com/

And check out their new Cooper S project!!

minidriver#1
9th February 2004, 04:40 AM
the completely wrecked the car, they do that all the time lol. I think its pants to be honest. its like a mini that was impregnated by an alien and the embryo burst out spraying its spleen everywhere. Almost HR Gieger like. I wanna take a pulse rifle to it and maybe a few grenades.

zimbo
9th February 2004, 11:08 AM
Damn it, my PC wont let me see the video :mad:
1st saw pics of it at start of the project, was silver, they had just stripped it out and chopped the roof off.... Ouch!!

Big Col
9th February 2004, 05:20 PM
I'm with KJ on this one. They've killed that poor wee motor. They should just give the next one to Alan or Julz and let them do it. What are those silver lines down the side all about?? Looks like the motors been set about by a ned with a screwdriver.

Vosh
9th February 2004, 05:28 PM
Arrrgh!!!! My eyes!!

Willie M
9th February 2004, 09:19 PM
Ooof ye!! :dead: That's repulsive :disapprove:

sh@z
9th February 2004, 11:41 PM
As a car for the road and for doing what they did to a mini yeah its horrible and the person should get a slap.

But as a concept/show car it does what its meant to, turn heads and get ppl thinking. The paintwork/interior of the car (to me) is phenomenal (albeit they mutilated a mini) and its jus a project car... thank god that will never make it to the road.

/me runs and hides as im probs gonna get stoned for those comments lol

duncan
10th February 2004, 12:04 AM
quote:Originally posted by sh@z

As a car for the road and for doing what they did to a mini yeah its horrible and the person should get a slap.

But as a concept/show car it does what its meant to, turn heads and get ppl thinking. The paintwork/interior of the car (to me) is phenomenal (albeit they mutilated a mini) and its jus a project car... thank god that will never make it to the road.

/me runs and hides as im probs gonna get stoned for those comments lol

I'm with you on this one Shaz, although its still not my cup of Earl Grey.

Comparing it to the Orange thing in Go MINI is like comparing apples and oranges.
The paintwork is stunning, the finish superb. Still, i dont like the kit, but i'm not a fan of kits in general.
Think the white lights would have finished it off at the back better, but i do like the split windscreen.