PDA

View Full Version : Black & White S Arbroath - Dundee Road

s12cot
13th June 2007, 08:57 AM
Last night around 6.30pm.... Followed you down the road

Fairy
13th June 2007, 09:33 AM
:D Yup Yup...That was me :D :D Ur car looked good, do u have Zenons?

Burple
13th June 2007, 10:11 AM
Bah... I've seen neither of you yet.. I don't think!:D:D
I'm in Arbroath a bit, Dundee a fair bit - work there - but we stay in Redford.

I usually try to avoid the A92, the Drumsturdy Road is far more fun to get to and from work! :cool::cool:

s12cot
13th June 2007, 11:44 AM
no neons, thanks spent sunday afternoon washing and waxing it, tried the carplan plastic wax on the skirts - works a treat... pity it rained last night, will have to wash again now....

liked the graphics along the side of your car looked good

s12cot
13th June 2007, 11:44 AM
Bah... I've seen neither of you yet.. I don't think!:D:D
I'm in Arbroath a bit, Dundee a fair bit - work there - but we stay in Redford.

I usually try to avoid the A92, the Drumsturdy Road is far more fun to get to and from work! :cool::cool:

what colour is your car? will keep my eyes peeled :cool:

Fairy
13th June 2007, 12:00 PM
no neons, thanks spent sunday afternoon washing and waxing it, tried the carplan plastic wax on the skirts - works a treat... pity it rained last night, will have to wash again now....

How come you dont have the Zenon headlights? Thought all S's came standard with them? What year is your car? Gonna try the "clay bar" which takes all the crap off the paintwork...so fingers crossed it works!!! My car really needs a clean like!!!:eek:
Are you goin on the June jolly?

Burple
13th June 2007, 12:08 PM
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2660/dscf0023afv9.jpg

Now with yummy Halo sidelight goodness :cool::D

As for the Clay bar.. do it! but be prepared, you have to wash the car again after it, and polish too..
After the wash this weekend, it got some more Rain-X, and the black plastic treated with Megiuars Trim Detailer.. and some Megs tyre dressing stuff too. Then it rained, and after one trip down Drumsturdy road in it, the car's brown again! lol :D:D

s12cot
13th June 2007, 01:36 PM
How come you dont have the Zenon headlights? Thought all S's came standard with them? What year is your car? Gonna try the "clay bar" which takes all the crap off the paintwork...so fingers crossed it works!!! My car really needs a clean like!!!:eek:
Are you goin on the June jolly?

maybe it does have Zeons, it's a 2003.

When is the june run? I get married a week on saturday, then we go to the Dominican Republic for a couple of weeks:D

Fairy
13th June 2007, 02:16 PM
Oh Congratulations....Hope u have a great day :D
June jolly is on 24th :p

s12cot
13th June 2007, 04:07 PM
ah ok - can't see me going on that one.. the day after the wedding...

Burple
13th June 2007, 05:06 PM
ah ok - can't see me going on that one.. the day after the wedding...

Aww.. really? ;);):D:D:D:D
Well congrats for the big day. I think the Dominican Republic just *might* be slightly nicer! :D

s12cot
13th June 2007, 05:25 PM
are you going to the june jolly? if so can you pick up an item from Andy? i can come over to redford and pick it up upon my return

Burple
13th June 2007, 07:11 PM
are you going to the june jolly? if so can you pick up an item from Andy? i can come over to redford and pick it up upon my return

'Fraid not.. the next thing we'll be at will probably be the Arberdeen Show, or the Abroath Seafront Spectacular.. Sorry, or I'd have done it no bother :o