PDA

View Full Version : HELP I want graphics

cooper-chick
12th June 2007, 07:39 PM
Hey,

I saw these really nice graphics on a mini. They were large john cooper signatures on each side of the side panels. I have searched on the net and couldn't find anything - i was just wondering if anyone knew where i could get these graphics :confused:

KenL
12th June 2007, 07:40 PM
I think Carlo is the man for them.

Scottiecoop should be able to tell you for sure.

Scottie
12th June 2007, 07:41 PM
yip Carlo is your man.

cooper-chick
12th June 2007, 08:15 PM
Hey YEAH :o thanks,

Who's Carlo and how can i get in touch with him?:D

Craig
12th June 2007, 08:23 PM
Solarglass Technologies

Unit 1, Kings Court, Glen Tye Rd, Stirling, Stirlingshire FK7 7LH
Tel: 01786 465868

Burple
13th June 2007, 10:02 AM
Hey,

I saw these really nice graphics on a mini. They were large john cooper signatures on each side of the side panels. I have searched on the net and couldn't find anything - i was just wondering if anyone knew where i could get these graphics :confused:

Our Very own BazTheMod is getting Viper type stripes done very soon in Dundee at City Signs (Part of City Blinds, behind Sainsburys at Claypotts).
It might be worth waiting to hear his report on the quality and service..
since you live round here anyway! :D:D
He seems to think their portfolio of stuff looks impressive, and their cutomer service has been spot on so far....

Just a thought...

Gismo
13th June 2007, 10:12 AM
Our Very own BazTheMod is getting Viper type stripes done very soon in Dundee at City Signs (Part of City Blinds, behind Sainsburys at Claypotts).
It might be worth waiting to hear his report on the quality and service..
since you live round here anyway! :D:D
He seems to think their portfolio of stuff looks impressive, and their cutomer service has been spot on so far....

Just a thought...

I wonder if this is related:-

Does anyone have contact details for Carlo i had Vipers fitted today and it has been a disaster ... heard good things about him and just want quality job done maybe get rear tints done at same time.

Any help appreciated :)

Burple
13th June 2007, 10:14 AM
Yup it does.. but not in that way.
It was another company that put them on first time, and made a terrible job..

City signs are going to put it right ;):D I hope.. Cos if they do I have a job for them too! Not Mini related tho :D:D

Gismo
13th June 2007, 10:54 AM
Yup it does.. but not in that way.
It was another company that put them on first time, and made a terrible job..

City signs are going to put it right ;):D I hope.. Cos if they do I have a job for them too! Not Mini related tho :D:D
Whew :D
having to put more text in to be able to post :eek:

cooper-chick
13th June 2007, 01:29 PM
Hey Thanks Guys,

Did anyone see the JCW Mini in the Mercedes Garage in Dundee or have any pics of it:confused: Cause i want the graphics donee exactly like that:p but i can't really remember what it was like :o

Bazthemod
13th June 2007, 01:34 PM
Thought my ears were burning!!!! :D:):D

Yeh city signs are fitting my vipers on friday, first signs are very good, sent me pics of previous mini he has done and looks top job.

Proof will be in the pudding i will let you know how i get on, plus price is reasonable :)

Fairprint mucked my vipers first time... going to peel them off 2moz :eek:

Cant wait for decent job

Burple
13th June 2007, 02:06 PM
Yeah! That was Fi's (Scottiecoop) hubby allan's car..
Sure she'll have a couple of pics lying around ;)

Pretty sure they were normal John Cooper signatures.. just enlarged a bit :cool:

Craig
13th June 2007, 03:04 PM
Yeah! That was Fi's (Scottiecoop) hubby allan's car..
Sure she'll have a couple of pics lying around ;)

Pretty sure they were normal John Cooper signatures.. just enlarged a bit :cool:

correct young man - Carlo did them, so should be able to re-create them very easily (actually watched him put them on! :) )

cooper-chick
13th June 2007, 07:49 PM
Hey Thanks,

I can't wait now. :D