PDA

View Full Version : PACMAN... u have a PM.

AndyP & Lenore
12th June 2007, 03:01 PM
Like the subject line says...u have a PM mate. Just in case u missed it.

Cheers,

A.;)

Gismo
12th June 2007, 03:24 PM
Hope you e-mailed him, phoned him up and sent him a letter by registered post :rolleyes: :D

AndyP & Lenore
12th June 2007, 03:29 PM
I didn't. But some folk might have the PM pop-up notification turned off. And I didn't want to risk him not seeing he had a new PM.:rolleyes:

A.:D

Gismo
12th June 2007, 03:34 PM
I didn't. But some folk might have the PM pop-up notification turned off. And I didn't want to risk him not seeing he had a new PM.:rolleyes:

A.:D
My point entirely, so, if it's safe to assume that he may miss the PM coming in, why waste time PM'ing in the first place ;) just post up that you need to contact him :rolleyes:
Of course, i expect that you'll wanna PM him anyway to keep your ickle secret a secret :p

AndyP & Lenore
12th June 2007, 05:08 PM
Of course, i expect that you'll wanna PM him anyway to keep your ickle secret a secret :p

Don't think it's a secret BS. I was just gonna ask if the rash on his testicles was contagious or not.:eek: :D :D

Oh, and I was looking for him to take a glove box divider back to Aberdeen after the June Jolly run and hand to another NMS'er, if he can.;)

Gismo
12th June 2007, 06:39 PM
Don't think it's a secret BS. I was just gonna ask if the rash on his testicles was contagious or not.:eek: :D :D
;)
Oh dear :eek: please keep us informed and his wife too ;) :rolleyes: :D

AndyP & Lenore
12th June 2007, 07:17 PM
Jeezy peeps, I hope he sees the funny side of this thread.:D And I also hope he replies to my PM.:D

A.:D :D

PACMAN
13th June 2007, 01:29 PM
Aye . Pac Courier is back in Bussiness :D

how do i turn on the PM thingie :confused:

AndyP & Lenore
13th June 2007, 03:31 PM
lol.:D

See, this is why I posted this thread too.;)

If you look to the top right of the screen while you are logged in, you should see a wee message saying Welcome, Pacman. You last visited: ??????? Private Messages: Unread 1, Total 1. If you click the Private messages link it will take you to your private messages inbox.

If you need any more help, just post back here and we'll make contact some how.

A.;)