PDA

View Full Version : Feeling tired....

Craig
12th June 2007, 11:42 AM
well, had to be at work for 7am this morning due to changes in our main control room, so Jude set the alarm last night for 6.15am so that I could just get up, shower and out the door.

so the alarm goes off this morning, dragged myself out of bed, showered, down the stairs, stuffed my lunch in a bag and got in the car. Just over half way to work, I glanced down at the clock and it read 05:38hrs... confused, I though "not another problem with this car, now the clock is wrong" :eek: ;) . Checked my phone, also showing the same time...

Got to work at 05:45hrs and got parked straight away (parking is normally a nightmare :eek: ). Need a sleep now... :D

by the way, Jude is getting a kickin' when I get home for moving the alarm clock forward an hour...;) :D

Bignorm
12th June 2007, 01:46 PM
mmmuuuuuhahahahahahaha <<< evil laugh:D hahahah how many times have i woke up got showered dressed ready to head to the train station and relised that my half hour kip was only half an hour and i didn't sleep all night

rpn
12th June 2007, 02:31 PM
I'm usually in the office 7:00 every morning. That doesn't mean I 'start' work at 7:00 :)

Craig
12th June 2007, 06:35 PM
think I will start work at that time every morning... no hassle getting parked and got a fair bit done before anyone else came in cos there were no management about... ;) :D

Gismo
12th June 2007, 06:44 PM
Hmm, most mornings i stumble out of bed at 8.30 and think, ah, i don't have to work today, yay, where's my bike/car keys :D

Scottie
12th June 2007, 06:45 PM
my normal time for getting up is 9.30am:D

Craig
12th June 2007, 06:46 PM
Hmm, most mornings i stumble out of bed at 8.30 and think, ah, i don't have to work today, yay, where's my bike/car keys :D

but probably not for wee dougie :eek: ;) - what's happening with him now ?

Gismo
12th June 2007, 06:55 PM
but probably not for wee dougie :eek: ;) - what's happening with him now ?
He's still awaiting trials from Swiftune to see if they can manufacture some electronic wizardry to make MPi's run with highly modified engines

Mini Me
12th June 2007, 08:09 PM
ma wains pick me out off bed by the eye balls between 5 and 6......
iccle cherubs:eek: :) :D

Sweeney
12th June 2007, 08:13 PM
Im up at half 5/quarter to 6 every morning (if im working that is!)

AndyP & Lenore
12th June 2007, 10:14 PM

Holy Sh!t.:eek: :eek: Reason 127 on my list why NOT to have kids.;)

A.:D

Crombers
12th June 2007, 10:37 PM
well, had to be at work for 7am this morning due to changes in our main control room, so Jude set the alarm last night for 6.15am so that I could just get up, shower and out the door.

so the alarm goes off this morning, dragged myself out of bed, showered, down the stairs, stuffed my lunch in a bag and got in the car. Just over half way to work, I glanced down at the clock and it read 05:38hrs... confused, I though "not another problem with this car, now the clock is wrong" :eek: ;) . Checked my phone, also showing the same time...

Got to work at 05:45hrs and got parked straight away (parking is normally a nightmare :eek: ). Need a sleep now... :D

by the way, Jude is getting a kickin' when I get home for moving the alarm clock forward an hour...;) :D

Twat :D ;) :rolleyes:

Smurf
13th June 2007, 08:12 AM
Hope you got a decent lie in this morning Craig! :D

I'm up at 6 every weekday if I'm working... :eek:

Mon the fish
13th June 2007, 05:37 PM
I'm up at half 4, and a 20 min blast to Livingston from Falkirk, nice empty roads at the back of 5 :D

Bignorm
20th June 2007, 01:44 PM
ONE OF THE GUYS HERE DONT THIS LAST NIGHT

fell asleep on the couch when he got in then woke up last night at about 9 thought he had slept in so he txt the boss saying he was running late by the time the boss txt him back he was on his bike riding to work was not till he got here and seen the car park was empty in dondered on him hahahaha lol

Sweeney
20th June 2007, 01:46 PM
Sure it wasn't you and your just saying *someone* ;) :D

FergusM
20th June 2007, 02:43 PM

My youngest is getting us up at betwen 4am and 5am most mornings :(

Though yesterday he had a "bad" day at nursery and slept all teh way through to the alarm going off at 6:45...bliss...

....sadly I remember when a long lie was past mid-day, now a long lie is 9am...and that is only if the other half gets up and takes the kids away..

X30YES
20th June 2007, 07:22 PM
Geeez :eek: ........You guys have it easy !!! You should try working offshore :rolleyes:

:p :D :) :D

Bignorm
21st June 2007, 08:11 AM
Sure it wasn't you and your just saying *someone* ;) :D

hahah nope not me iv done it before tho but was not me this time:D

Coop
21st June 2007, 06:17 PM
I start at 730, so up at 630 every day. Not too bad, but Monday I didn't finish til 0030 on Tuesday!

Mini Me
21st June 2007, 07:59 PM
Holy Sh!t.:eek: :eek: Reason 127 on my list why NOT to have kids.;)

A.:D

Haw Andy , youv'e met ma wains, surely thats reason enough !!!!!!:D ;) :eek:

lynnyb1984
21st June 2007, 08:21 PM
i get up at 7.45/8.00 and start at 8.45 from Falkirk to Airdrie is a 20/25 minute drive so im never on time surprised that im still there.