PDA

View Full Version : Tasty!

Burple
11th June 2007, 05:02 PM
I was following this into work this morning for a bit.. to be fair it was in very slow queued traffic, but the stereo went off, and the windows were opened! Even idling along.. it sounded just awesome...

Personally I'd have to lose the stripey thing, but wow.

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/6512/dsc00102op8.jpg

It's a Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale... just in case ;)

Sweeney
11th June 2007, 05:04 PM
the stripy thing is because its the CS ;), raced one at knockhill good wee bit faster than standard 360 :D, should've shouted to see if they fancied a race ;)

Craig
11th June 2007, 05:24 PM
Nice... :D

Burple
11th June 2007, 10:52 PM
the stripy thing is because its the CS ;), raced one at knockhill good wee bit faster than standard 360 :D, should've shouted to see if they fancied a race ;)

yer I know :p It just makes the car look a wee bit 'Halfrauds' ;):D

Wouldn't you know it, I saw another 360 on the way home too! Just a boring boggo standard one tho :D:D

AndyP & Lenore
11th June 2007, 11:34 PM
Just goes to prove though.... when you have a jam in front of you like that, it doesn't matter if you're in a MINI or a Ferrari or a Skoda, you ain't goin' no-where.:D

A.:D

duncan
12th June 2007, 10:20 AM
Got to say that I much prefer the Transit to the Vauxhall van in your picture there.

Oh, the red thing? 'snice ;)

Burple
12th June 2007, 10:34 AM
:p:p:D:D

You'd never get all your work gear in tho..

Julz
12th June 2007, 10:40 AM
Sheesh, what you doing taking that road, that's just silly!!! ;) What time was that at, I never seem to see you on the roads these days, oh, and Rob's work is based behind Sainsburys so you'll have to keep an eye out for him (Nova Alarms van this week, ScotSheild car next week:rolleyes: ) :D

duncan
12th June 2007, 10:56 AM
:p:p:D:D

You'd never get all your work gear in tho..

No problem - all you really need is a Fluke meter, and a Technicians Screwdriver, also known as a 2lb hammer! ;)

Burple
12th June 2007, 11:04 AM
Sheesh, what you doing taking that road, that's just silly!!! ;) What time was that at, I never seem to see you on the roads these days, oh, and Rob's work is based behind Sainsburys so you'll have to keep an eye out for him (Nova Alarms van this week, ScotSheild car next week:rolleyes: ) :D

cos They've closed the bottom of Drumsturdy road completely for 2 weeks or so. :mad: Bums. Means I have to go the long way round on the boring Dual Carriageway through that flippin pain of a junction... See those flipping town planners and civil engineers! ;):D:p

That was about 5 to 9 in the morning.. after retracing my steps due to useless 'Road Closed' signs up at the Monifieth / Ethiebeaton turn off. Flippin dyslexic monkey could have written a better sign than whoever did that one in Marker pen! :mad::mad::D

I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for Rob. Not seen him yet!

Julz
12th June 2007, 11:46 AM
See those flipping town planners and civil engineers! ;):D:p

Oiiiiii.... I must admit, putting lights there was a piddly idea, we put in a bid for that upgrade and we'd designed a double roundabout but didn't get accepted and that's why there's 14 trillion traffic lights instead!:eek:

Burple
12th June 2007, 01:42 PM
Oiiiiii.... I must admit, putting lights there was a piddly idea, we put in a bid for that upgrade and we'd designed a double roundabout but didn't get accepted and that's why there's 14 trillion traffic lights instead!:eek:

:p:p:p:D:D
<shudders at the thought of a double roundabout there> THe old single one caused enough chaos! :D:D