PDA

View Full Version : <boots lnl in the spuds>

Big Col
11th June 2007, 01:24 PM
What? I was bored! :D

Burple
11th June 2007, 01:33 PM
Right ya big dobber, it's like that is it??

<batters BC's beans like Rocky on a punchball>

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaadrrrrriiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaannna......

Gismo
11th June 2007, 01:59 PM
Need a hand mate :rolleyes: or can you manage this one on your own ;)

Julz
11th June 2007, 02:46 PM
Very clever BS, a post that can be read as either you being willing to help the overly tall or the overly small, cunning indeed!! ;) :D

Burple
11th June 2007, 03:26 PM
Very clever BS, a post that can be read as either you being willing to help the overly tall or the overly small, cunning indeed!! ;) :D

Yes...... quite....

... a Cunning Stunt indeedy... :p:p:D:D

Gismo
11th June 2007, 03:47 PM
My dear, you misunderstand, who ever would imagine that i would be a mate of the big lanky fella, i'm right behind Ewan :rolleyes:

Burple
11th June 2007, 04:37 PM
My dear, you misunderstand, who ever would imagine that i would be a mate of the big lanky fella, i'm right behind Ewan :rolleyes:

In that case matey, don't just stand there, hold the ladder so's I can reach up with the jump leads! :D:D
<sparks them together like in Scary Movie 4> :D:D

Big Col
12th June 2007, 10:14 AM
Jeez it's the attack of the pigmys! <holds lnl and BS by the heads out at arms length before clonking their heads together>:D

Mini Me
12th June 2007, 10:21 AM
Jeez it's the attack of the pigmys! <holds lnl and BS by the heads out at arms length before clonking their heads together>:D

OOOOh , death by big col's smelly pitt's :eek: :cool: ......

Gismo
12th June 2007, 03:36 PM
BS gracefully side steps the head banging, pirouettes and bounces on the handily placed kiddies trampoline and rises majestically into the air and plants a glesga kiss right on the tall one's napper, whislt returning to earth performs a delicate forward roll and legs it leaving Ewan to sweep up the mess ;) :p

Big Col
13th June 2007, 02:07 PM
<Col watches in disgust as BS&LnL skip away together holding hands>

Burple
13th June 2007, 03:55 PM
<Col watches in disgust through a hideously disfigured vom-inducing fizzog as BS&LnL skip away together holding hands>

Jeez, I'm glad we agreed to aim below the belt.. that mush already violates *OUR* human rights...

Good thing it's out if our line of sight normally, huh? :D:D

;)

Mini Me
13th June 2007, 06:10 PM
<Col watches in disgust as BS&LnL skip away together holding hands>

thats what thought Col...... pair o puffs:eek: :D
Not like the good old days where we ripped em apart, ah the just arnt up to it :eek:

Burple
13th June 2007, 07:02 PM
thats what thought Col...... pair o puffs:eek: :D
Not like the good old days where we ripped em apart, ah the just arnt up to it :eek:

Baws! 'Mon then ya big puff :p:p
I'm no feart o' you... I've seen you in a dress :p:D:D

Mini Me
13th June 2007, 07:10 PM
You still picked me up :p xxxxx