PDA

View Full Version : Weird Things

Gismo
11th June 2007, 08:09 AM
MMM, sad to say, once again i'm having a problem with being able to see some text, like before i can't see the text on screen, but, if i hover my mouse over where the text is it gets highlighted.

Also, when i view all forums i can see the mini sport forum at the bottom of the page, but, if i select just the NMS forums (not including the sponsors) the mini sport forum disappears

Anyone else having these problems??

Burple
11th June 2007, 10:37 AM
MMM, sad to say, once again i'm having a problem with being able to see some text, like before i can't see the text on screen, but, if i hover my mouse over where the text is it gets highlighted.

Also, when i view all forums i can see the mini sport forum at the bottom of the page, but, if i select just the NMS forums (not including the sponsors) the mini sport forum disappears

Anyone else having these problems??

I'm still having the second problem Alan.. It's been like that since the site changed. I t was ok for a week or so, but it's reverted back to that. I thought it was just somebody moving the forums about a bit, so didn't really worry. 'Fraid I can't help you with the other problem tho, all the text seems fine to me!