PDA

View Full Version : F1

Scottie
10th June 2007, 09:19 PM
Lewis Hamilton done good.:D :D

Sweeney
10th June 2007, 09:24 PM
New schumacher in the making i think, good qualifying and even better race... Just hope it doesn't all go to his head as its early days yet

monkimagic
11th June 2007, 01:02 AM
Hamilton is doing a cracking job and leaving thay ignoramice Alonso in his dust.

The biggest surprise for me has been Massa, I reckon he will be Hamiltons main rival.

euan
11th June 2007, 01:51 PM
I get the impression that Hamilton is too grounded to go off the rails, but he's going to be raking in cash and then it all might change. I hope not, at the moment he is scarily consistent, brave into first corners (with a bit of luck so far!) and seems to handle it all pretty well.

Alonso had an unlucky race yesterday the way the safety cars worked out for him. Not his favourite circuit next either, so Hamilton could be on for two wins if the car performs again for him.

Burple
11th June 2007, 03:27 PM
Laaaaaaaaaa la la la la la la la la la!!! I@m not reading this!!! I Sky+'d it and I wanna watch it when I get home!

Laaaaaaaaaa La la la la la la la la!!!!!!! :rolleyes::p

monkimagic
12th June 2007, 05:47 PM
Two-time Formula One champion Fernando Alonso has launched a shocking attack on his McLaren team, insisting English sensation Lewis Hamilton is getting "all of the help

http://msnsport.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=471465&cpid=583&clid=3715&lid=&title=Alonso:+McLaren+favour+Brit

Bitter little runt

Mini Ecosse
12th June 2007, 09:30 PM
New schumacher in the making i think, good qualifying and even better race... Just hope it doesn't all go to his head as its early days yet

More like Ayrton Senna than Shumacher.

Sweeney
12th June 2007, 09:31 PM
Well im only young! :rolleyes: forgive me auld yin ;) :D :o
If he retains his current attitude and mindset he'll be a top class driver, unlike his counterpart throwing his toys out the pram which i dont think is the first time hes been in a huff is it? lol :D

sleepyrascal
12th June 2007, 10:17 PM
I used to race karts and i was low level but even there you needed a failry high level of concentration and drive. To progress from the level i was at takes major dedication and massive skill so I would imagine lewis hamilton must be super focussed so im sure it wont go to his head. Hes hungry for the wins. Did you see his face at the last GP when he came second. Any other 22 year old would have been jumping up and down but you could see in his eyes he was totally unhappy with being 2nd! Hes a natural competitor me thinks. Hes also a W*NKER, but only becasue im envious!!! haha.