PDA

View Full Version : Hello from North Yorkshire

Brushy
7th February 2004, 04:57 PM
Hi Brushy here(aka Martin Plaskitt)

Been threatning to sign up here for ages ;), Linda and Willie are to blame, we came last year to the Perthshire cruise and really enjoyed it.:D:D

It was thier restrictions of numbers which we copied when we organised the Coast to Coast run last September and had a super time. That said we now have 82 cars on this years Heartbeat run:I:I.

Caroline and myself will make every effort to visit Scotland this year. Great website peeps, well done:cool::cool:

Gismo
7th February 2004, 05:05 PM
Morning Martin, on behalf of NMS let me welcome you to the site since all the others are cosied up in bed :)

Look forward to meeting you again in March :cool:

seany
7th February 2004, 10:07 PM
welcome to NMS,same as Bonnie, looking fowards to meeting you on the Heartbeat run.

macblob
7th February 2004, 11:06 PM
Hello and welcome to NMS

Linda M
8th February 2004, 02:05 AM
Welcome Martin :) Hope you make it back up to Scotland soon. Hi to Caroline!!

Monsta Mo Mini
8th February 2004, 02:38 AM
Hi Mart

good to see you've found our little corner of the web. Sadly we won't make the Heartbeat Run this year due to the small matter of moving house. Hope to see you up this way soon.

Bazthemod
8th February 2004, 07:52 PM
welcome to the madness:D:cool:

Willie M
9th February 2004, 09:35 PM
Greetings Mr. Plaskitt, so you've found our wee hiding place ;) Quick folks, hide the booze :eek:
Hopefully see you in March (fingers crossed) and look forward to seeing you join in one of our wee Scottish runs again sometime, you know you'll be made more than welcome :cool: