PDA

View Full Version : ive been keyed

monkimagic
7th February 2004, 02:05 AM
God damn it, some bad bad SOB:evil: has keyed my Mini cooper, I have just returned from John Clarke and got an estimate of £200+ for the boot to be resprayed and re laquered, anybody know of a good place in Aberdeen that could do this job for less ???

I am well pissed as I have replaced two ariels in the last two months, think some fools jealoue.

Only a slimey weasel screws with another mans car:mad::mad::mad::mad:

macblob
7th February 2004, 03:14 AM
man that sucks , I hate them lil sobs

Big Col
7th February 2004, 03:51 AM
That is by far the most valid point in Pulp Fiction. You don't f*** with another man's automobile. It's against the rules. The second most valid point is that it would almost be worth them doing it if you could catch them doiing it. Sorry to hear it happend yo you monki.

KenL
7th February 2004, 04:44 AM
Fekking pricks :mad:

Vosh
7th February 2004, 05:29 AM
That sucks big time. Hope you get it sorted.

Starky
7th February 2004, 10:11 AM
quote:Originally posted by monkimagic

God damn it, some bad bad SOB:evil: has keyed my Mini cooper, I have just returned from John Clarke and got an estimate of £200+ for the boot to be resprayed and re laquered, anybody know of a good place in Aberdeen that could do this job for less ???

I am well pissed as I have replaced two ariels in the last two months, think some fools jealoue.

Only a slimey weasel screws with another mans car:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Sorry to hear about your car buddy, that is my pet hate, if i caught anybody messin with my motor i'd set the bear on them:mad:, no worries, hope u get it fixed ok monki.

Wul
8th February 2004, 11:04 AM
Sorry to hear of this travesty monkimagic - the wee Sh1ts deserve to be strung up by the nads!

Willie M
9th February 2004, 04:51 PM
:eek: Makes my blood boil :mad: Sorry to hear your news Monki, hope things get sorted quickly.

Big Col
9th February 2004, 05:06 PM
<blinks> "Sorry to hear about your news Starky" Willie M? Bit tired this morning are we? :p

Willie M
9th February 2004, 09:06 PM
Not me Col, dunno what you mean ;) Whad'ya mean Starky?? :I

Big Col
9th February 2004, 10:37 PM
Ah. Must just have been me Willie. <peers at the Edited by at the bottom of Wille's post> ;)

Willie M
10th February 2004, 04:36 PM
;) <whistles innocently)