PDA

View Full Version : Its gone my MCS

illegalhunter
1st June 2007, 05:18 PM
Well after today the deed is done Mini want to replace the alltinator clutch , but feck that. So ive ordered a new Type RGT in millano red with sat nav & blue tooth. Ive lost faithwith Mini. It wont be ready till 1st week August.Now ill just have to strip off the shinny bits & sell them.

Gismo
1st June 2007, 05:21 PM
Has the dealer accepted your rejection, or, are you trading it in

Sweeney
1st June 2007, 05:25 PM
Good choice of car, was gonna put an order in for one of those myself but insurance was a piss take would grudge spending as much as they wanted me to give them to insure it lol :o

illegalhunter
1st June 2007, 05:42 PM
No iam trading in as iam not waiting to fecked about any more .Its costing £500 to change

Gismo
1st June 2007, 07:17 PM
No iam trading in as iam not waiting to fecked about any more .Its costing £500 to change
Now that sounds like a very good deal :cool: shame it came to that, but, good luck with the new mowta :)

Craig
1st June 2007, 09:31 PM
New Motor sounds nice.. :D

saw a Civic Type S 2.2 CDTI at work yest and it was nice - half alcantara... mmmmmmm and 3 grand less than my S. :D

KenL
2nd June 2007, 10:15 AM

Are you not having the work done at no cost to you under warranty?

Even if you do trade it, the Honda dealer won't be happy when they find out it is faulty :eek:

illegalhunter
2nd June 2007, 11:50 AM
yes & i dont care Ken

Scottie
2nd June 2007, 12:29 PM
Are you not having the work done at no cost to you under warranty?

Even if you do trade it, the Honda dealer won't be happy when they find out it is faulty :eek:

why would it be faulty. surely the aim of any dealer that repairs a fault under warranty means that it is no longer faulty i.e. they have repaired the fault.

Are you suggesting that MINI dealers do not repair faults.:eek: :eek: :eek:

illegalhunter
2nd June 2007, 04:06 PM
There repairing on wed i just want shot of it some other poor barsteward can carry on where i left off @ the dealer.

The Bull
2nd June 2007, 11:39 PM
New Motor sounds nice.. :D

saw a Civic Type S 2.2 CDTI at work yest and it was nice - half alcantara... mmmmmmm and 3 grand less than my S. :D

The engine is a beaut. :D

KenL
3rd June 2007, 11:22 AM
There repairing on wed i just want shot of it some other poor barsteward can carry on where i left off @ the dealer.

Well hopefully it will be fixed perfectly.

I hope so, as the other "poor barsteward" may become a member of our community when they buy your car!