PDA

View Full Version : GLORY TO THE HIBEES!!!!

Monsta Mo Mini
6th February 2004, 06:26 PM
See the game last night Alan? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:clown:

minidriver#1
6th February 2004, 07:07 PM
glad hibs went through, still reeling that the Dees got put out, what a fine opportunity it would have been to win the cuip against the hibees.

Burple
6th February 2004, 07:29 PM
As much as I hope the Hibees are gonnae play pish next week, I'm glad they stuffed the 'Gers!!
Nice one!!
Good game!! really took it to them!

Hey KJ do the Dees fans get a special discount to get into Finals as the 'Losing Side'?

;);):D:D

Monsta Mo Mini
6th February 2004, 09:30 PM
It's going to be a bittersweet final as it looks as if it'll be a the Livvy reserves we'll be playing...

Willie M
6th February 2004, 10:03 PM
Aye. Well done Hibs :D Let's just put things in perspective here though folks, I think the Shire (East Stirlingshire for any foreigners out there) could give Rangers a game just now ;):D

euan
6th February 2004, 10:49 PM
The highlight for me was the knowledge that the biggest tool in Scottsh football (Pricksen) is going to get a doing by the SFA. Well, that and watching Rangers get beat. It always makes me smile :)But well done Hibs, played well. Riorden looked very good.l

GAJ
6th February 2004, 11:11 PM
There was dancing in the streets of Easter Road last night! (eh?)

Monsta Mo Mini
7th February 2004, 12:01 AM
and singing too..on Brunswick Road....BIG THANKS to the two drunken eejits that woke us up at 3am...GET SOME SINGING LESSONS!

It was a typical referee reaction to blatant old firm cheating. Elbow in the face..nothing....stonewall penalty...nothing! They got what they deserved in the end though!

No Alan yet......:p:clown:

Gismo
7th February 2004, 09:00 AM
quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini
See the game last night Alan? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:clown:Did i miss something :evil: I may have had a casual glance at the TV, what's all the fuss :eek: it's only a game of football :evil: You guys are just biased ;)

macblob
7th February 2004, 10:25 AM
i quite agree BS :D