PDA

View Full Version : Fast And Modified Confirmed Spaces

ajamesj
30th May 2007, 08:58 PM
CONFIRMED PEOPLE FOR FAST AND MODIFIED SHOW 15TH JULY 2007

1. Andy & Lianne
2. Ryan K cancelled now WEE FOSSY (driver paid)
3. Gordon Shute
4. Craig Davies
5. Mark Corsar
6. Grant & Lyn
7.Allan Crombie
8. Jason + Leslie now NEIL & LORNA (driver paid)
9. William Harper
10. Donald & Greg
11. Brent Norris
12. Norman + Vicky
13. Ewan Frame cancelled SPACE FREE
14. Sarah Black
15.Grant Roper
16. Vicki Kirkwood

PEOPLE WHO WILL BE GETTING REFUND IN MONEY I OWE THEM SINCE FAST AND MODIFIED DECIDED ONLY DRIVES MONEY NEEDED TO BE SENT ARE AS FOLLOWS

1. Grant Roper £12.00
2. Sarah Black £24.00
3. Marky C £12.00
5. Norman £12.00
6. William H £12.00
7. Donald £12.00
8. Grant M £12.00
9. Vicki K owe me £6.00

We will be having our meet point before the show at Tesco on Edinburgh side of Forth Rd Bridge as we did last year. Everyone must be there for 7.45am leaving tesco 8.00am at latest to be in show for 9am. This gives us time to set stand up and polish cars.

Meets from different areas can be arranged by people in each area if u want. I will be organising from Dundee times to be confirmed.

You can make up specification sheets to display on your car so everyone at the show doesnt bother u and it will make the presentation of the stand better but its upto yourself if u want to do this.

Cars will be parked up on stand until close of show as per last year however we did get away about 1/2 hr earlier than close of show last year which was around 5pm ish.

Finally and hopefully bring lots of sun tan lotion u may get burnt if like last year and also bring a nice deck chair to have a seat and relax and join in the banter.

If anyone can find the NEW MINI SCOTLAND BANNER or any promo goods we could use it would help promote the site greatly.

Most importantly lets enjoy ourselves and make it the best yet

Andy

ajamesj
30th May 2007, 08:59 PM
Can a Moderator make this a sticky plz thankyou

Andy

Craig
31st May 2007, 03:58 PM
Well Done Andy.

I would agree, if anyone has the banner or if one of our sponsors would like to organise sail banners for us, they would be very useful and give the club a better presence in the show. :D

Remind me nearer the time Andy and I'll get a gazebo to bring should it rain or also to keep us out of the sun for a while.. ;)

markyc
31st May 2007, 04:37 PM
I would agree that we could be doing with some banners etc to make the stand look the muts dangly things :eek:

Lookin for ward to it, last year was suuuuperb if not a wee bit too hot :cool: Good thinkin Craig for the gazeebo ;)

Scottie
31st May 2007, 04:51 PM
Please tell me there is no show and shine competitions.;) ;)

is'nt Eastern Mini going I am sure they must have plenty of promo goods to make your stand look great.

I could always come along in my skimpy hot pants.:eek: :eek: :eek: god imagine that.

Is Pedestrian visitors allowed to bring deck chairs.;)

ajamesj
31st May 2007, 07:35 PM
The more the merrier I was thinkin of a gazebo so will remind u nearer the time Craig

ajamesj
31st May 2007, 09:16 PM
best club stand is up for grabs so we will all have to be nice and clean

Crombers
31st May 2007, 09:28 PM
Well Done Andy.

I would agree, if anyone has the banner or if one of our sponsors would like to organise sail banners for us, they would be very useful and give the club a better presence in the show. :D

Remind me nearer the time Andy and I'll get a gazebo to bring should it rain or also to keep us out of the sun for a while.. ;)

Banners & gazebo, way to go chief :cool:

MINI William
14th June 2007, 09:30 PM
anyone interested in meeting in eastlothian before heading to tescos???:D

Scottie
14th June 2007, 09:52 PM
Banners & gazebo, way to go chief :cool:

wonder if we could get my caravan on the pitch the night before the event. With some nice pot plants and oil drums scattered around. Folk may think it's the RHS though.:p Good idea though.:D

Craig
15th June 2007, 10:40 AM
wonder if we could get my caravan on the pitch the night before the event. With some nice pot plants and oil drums scattered around. Folk may think it's the RHS though.:p Good idea though.:D

gets my vote... t and coffee on tap.. :D

a Mobile NMS HQ .. :)

ajamesj
26th June 2007, 07:28 PM
We have two places free Ewan and Jason have pulled out anyone want free entry and a space on site let me know asap show is only 2 weeks on Sunday

Andy

ajamesj
26th June 2007, 07:40 PM
Meet POINTS my side of the bridge

leavin Arbroath 6.30am

arrive Dundee 6.45am

leave Dundee 7.00am

Arrive tesco forth bridge 8.00am

Put your names below and pick up point we will meet u at

Andy

Neil and Lorna
26th June 2007, 08:25 PM
Andy.

I'll take one of the free spaces as my plans for that day have changed,and i'm now able to attend.:D

Cheers very muchly.

Neil.:D

Craig
26th June 2007, 10:19 PM
Meet POINTS my side of the bridge

leavin Arbroath 6.30am

arrive Dundee 6.45am

leave Dundee 7.00am

Arrive tesco forth bridge 7.45am

Craig (will bring a couple from Stirling)

Put your names below and pick up point we will meet u at

Andy

updated above......:D

Craig
26th June 2007, 10:26 PM
Meant to say Andy, I have the NMS banner (thanks GAJ for meeting me on Monday ;) ), I have a plan for mounting it and making it look a bit more professionsal, also the gazebo is getting purchased tomorrow. :D

Will bring seats, cleaning stuff and plenty water.:cool:

Fingers crossed for good weather. ;)

weefossy
26th June 2007, 11:07 PM
Andy, are we still OK to take Ryan's space as he is going on holiday to Dubai or can we fill one of the other free spaces? Let us know. Cheers.

RyanK
27th June 2007, 12:26 AM
Andy, are we still OK to take Ryan's space as he is going on holiday to Dubai or can we fill one of the other free spaces? Let us know. Cheers.

Oh yeh Andy remember that I have also pulled out

Im more than happy to let it go to you, and weefossy keep the £6 that I payed Andy in order to go i.e go complimentary?

Cheers;)

ajamesj
27th June 2007, 09:06 PM
No probs RyanK , weefossy replaces u and Jason and Leslie replaced by Neil and Lorna . Craig thats us all praying for sun now , surely it will get better soon.

Andy

ajamesj
27th June 2007, 09:11 PM
CURRENT STANDINGS AS OF 27/6/07 CONFIRMED PEOPLE FOR FAST AND MODIFIED SHOW 15TH JULY 2007

1. Andy & Lianne
2. Ryan K cancelled now WEE FOSSY (driver paid)
3. Gordon Shute
4. Craig Davies
5. Mark Corsar
6. Grant & Lyn
7.Allan Crombie
8. Jason + Leslie now NEIL & LORNA (driver paid)
9. William Harper
10. Donald & Greg
11. Brent Norris
12. Norman + Vicky
14. Sarah Black
15.Grant Roper
16. Vicki Kirkwood

STILL HAVE ONE FREE SPACE ANYONE INTERESTED

Craig
27th June 2007, 10:02 PM
Andy,

sent you a PM re a change of Reg No for the show. Also got the gazebo today and it is smashin - very easy to put up! ;)

2 days til I go on holiday and come back to the show... :cool: :cool:

weefossy
3rd July 2007, 01:20 PM
Ryan, will pass on the money next time I see you....now where did I put these "Doubloons";)

Coop
3rd July 2007, 07:05 PM
Will I be able to tag on to the convoy between Dundee and Edin? Im guessing you will come via Perth? I can wait in a layby and just tag on the end to avoid taking any extra time.

Grant

ajamesj
5th July 2007, 08:38 PM
Yeh spot on if u give me ur MOB no. we can text u when we are closing in on perth

weefossy
5th July 2007, 09:21 PM
Do you need a note of our registration? it's J 2 SVF

RyanK
5th July 2007, 11:21 PM
Ryan, will pass on the money next time I see you....now where did I put these "Doubloons";)

No its cool, honestly just keep your money and make the best use of the space. Buy yerself some water...hopefully it will be needed!Hope you guys have a good day, looking forward to seeing the photos:)

SAZ_8929
6th July 2007, 06:43 PM
hey, just wondering if any1 stays near the Glasgow area and that i could follow up 2 meeting point?

Craig
7th July 2007, 04:11 PM
Myself and MarkyC will be leaving from Stirling Services AT 07:15hrs SHARP, if anyone wants to join us from the central belt for a wee convoy to South Queensferry. :D ;)

minidriver#1
7th July 2007, 04:45 PM
We have two places free Ewan and Jason have pulled out anyone want free entry and a space on site let me know asap show is only 2 weeks on Sunday

Andy

Is this space still available?

ajamesj
8th July 2007, 09:00 PM
Yeh Ewans space still free if u wanna come

Gordons_cooper_wrks
8th July 2007, 09:45 PM
hey, just wondering if any1 stays near the Glasgow area and that i could follow up 2 meeting point?

I stay near carluke and will be going onto the M8 at newhouse if its any use to you. I hope the weather is dry on sunday coz i dont fancy being stuck in ingilston all day in the pishin rain!! :D

Craig
9th July 2007, 09:56 AM
Andy,

MarkyC has built a frame for the banner and tested putting it up and it looks VERY professional. :D :D :D

The gazebo goes up in about 3 mins flat, so that should also help keep us out of the sun/rain (hopefully sun!) :D

I'm off for a few days, back on Sat to get the car ready for the show. See you all on Sunday morning bright and early... Remember, if anyone is leaving from central area, we are leaving from Stirling Services at 07:15hrs. :eek: :D

ajamesj
9th July 2007, 11:53 AM
Good going Craig and Marky not long now I think I will email everyone that has paid just to remind them its this weekend. Since there is not much activity here apart from the usually crowd

ajamesj
9th July 2007, 11:58 AM
1. Andy & Lianne
2.WEE FOSSY
3. Gordon Shute
4. Craig Davies
5. Mark Corsar
6. Grant & Lyn
7.Allan Crombie
8. NEIL & LORNA
9. William Harper
10. Donald & Greg
11. Brent Norris
12. Norman + Vicky
14. Sarah Black
15.Grant Roper
16. Vicki Kirkwood

We must all be at the south queensferry TESCO for 8am sharp and will be leaving from there at 8.15 SHARP. We have to be onsite no later then 9.30am or we dont get access.

DUNDEE stop 6.45am LEAVING 7.00am to arrive at south queensferry TESCO 8am
DONALD
ANDY AND LIANNE
GRANT AND LYNSEY

STIRLING stop 7.15am
CRAIG
MARKY C

ianking
9th July 2007, 12:03 PM
Hi there

Just noticed there is a space free on this. If this is the case I would like to bring my car along or am I too late.
Ian

ajamesj
9th July 2007, 05:01 PM
Ian will let u have it in the next 24 hrs if KJ does not get back to me

Coop
9th July 2007, 06:52 PM
Yeh spot on if u give me ur MOB no. we can text u when we are closing in on perth

Ideal. I'll give you my number by friday, having a phone issue just now :mad: so dunno what number I'll be using.

Do you know roughly what time you will be passing Perth and where on the road you would like me to wait?

Cheers, I guess you must be geting bothered by a lot of questions! :)

ajamesj
9th July 2007, 08:41 PM
If we leave dundee at 7 perth will be about 7.20ish. LAst year Gill and Ewan just joined the dual and held back until we got up with them . So if u wait for our text or call we can tell u when we are roughly about a mile or so away then u can join us.

ajamesj
9th July 2007, 08:55 PM
Meet point in dundee will be kingsway retail park tescos

ianking
9th July 2007, 09:07 PM
Ian will let u have it in the next 24 hrs if KJ does not get back to me

OK no brobs. Let me know as soon as you can. Send me a P.M if you want as that way I will definately notice it.

weefossy
9th July 2007, 11:09 PM
Guys, we will go straight to Tesco and meet you all there. As we haven't done this show before any tips? Does Mom need to bring eats or anything else?

ajamesj
10th July 2007, 07:32 PM
Ok yeh there will be the usual burger vans , there is a cafe aswell but last year it was a sunny day and we had a picnic by our car

ajamesj
10th July 2007, 07:43 PM
1. Andy & Lianne
2.WEE FOSSY
3. Gordon Shute
4. Craig Davies
5. Mark Corsar
6. Grant & Lyn
7.Allan Crombie
8. NEIL & LORNA
9. William Harper
10. Donald & Greg
11. Brent Norris
12. Norman + Vicky
13. Ian King
14. Sarah Black
15.Grant Roper
16. Vicki Kirkwood

Final line up all spaces taken

ajamesj
10th July 2007, 08:03 PM
CANCEL Last reply,Vicki cancelled so one space still up for grabs

Andy

1. Andy & Lianne
2.WEE FOSSY
3. Gordon Shute
4. Craig Davies
5. Mark Corsar
6. Grant & Lyn
7.Allan Crombie
8. NEIL & LORNA
9. William Harper
10. Donald & Greg
11. Brent Norris
12. Norman + Vicky
13. Ian King
14. Sarah Black
15.Grant Roper
16. Vicki Kirkwood CANCELLED SPACE FREE

MINI William
10th July 2007, 08:30 PM
dad do you want to meet up before tescos since we are coming from same direction

ianking
10th July 2007, 08:50 PM
Im looking forward to this. Not been to this before.

Its a good excuse to spend all day Sat cleaning the car.
Wash, Clay, Wash, Megs stage 1 and 2 then a couple coats of Megs #16 wax and full detail inside. Take wheels off and clay them then wax up wheels.

Am I sad????
Answers on a postcard to ........

ajamesj
10th July 2007, 09:09 PM
Thats my plan aswell Ian but working till 5pm so will be a big clean on from about 6. Last year I was still cleaning her at 11pm. Just hope it doesnt rain on the way down to edinburgh

AndyP & Lenore
10th July 2007, 09:47 PM
Am I sad????
Answers on a postcard to ........

Yes!:D

You did ask.;)

A.:D

SAZ_8929
10th July 2007, 10:23 PM
I stay near carluke and will be going onto the M8 at newhouse if its any use to you. I hope the weather is dry on sunday coz i dont fancy being stuck in ingilston all day in the pishin rain!! :D

thanks anyway, but im sure of the route now, lol, so see you all up there.

Crombers
11th July 2007, 06:03 PM
In a 'Wul' type fashion ;) I'm gonna have to pull out of F&M. I'm going away on Sat night (dunno where to yet, it's my birthday weekend :rolleyes: ) & I'll probably not be ready/fit to drive at 0700 (dark o'clock) to get to the venue for 0900. Apologies to one & all and we will hopefully see most you you 12/8

Maxxed Ross
11th July 2007, 07:01 PM
I'm there with the MG bunch, I'll have my show plates on so if you see me say hi!

ajamesj
11th July 2007, 09:00 PM
1. Andy & Lianne
2.WEE FOSSY
3. Gordon Shute
4. Craig Davies
5. Mark Corsar
6. Grant & Lyn
7.Allan Crombie CANCELLED FREE SPACE
8. NEIL & LORNA
9. William Harper
10. Donald & Greg
11. Brent Norris
12. Norman + Vicky
13. Ian King
14. Sarah Black
15.Grant Roper

AndyP & Lenore
11th July 2007, 09:19 PM
In a 'Wul' type fashion ;) .....

Developing you very own "crombers" type fashion these days.:D :D :D ;)

weefossy
11th July 2007, 10:15 PM
William how about meeting at the BurgerKing services near Old Graighall at 7.00am

MINI William
12th July 2007, 06:26 PM
just before the fort??? yehp that suits me fine:D

Alan W
12th July 2007, 10:52 PM
Hey Guys,

Any spaces left for a nice shiny GP? :)

Thanks,

Alan

illegalhunter
12th July 2007, 11:48 PM
Hey Guys,

Any spaces left for a nice shiny GP? :)

Thanks,

AlanIts a mega shinny GP with 500 miles on the clock. Hi alan meet you @ chemical guys open day, laser blue cooper s turbo

Wul
13th July 2007, 01:31 PM
In a 'Wul' type fashion ;) I'm gonna have to pull out of F&M. I'm going away on Sat night (dunno where to yet, it's my birthday weekend :rolleyes: ) & I'll probably not be ready/fit to drive at 0700 (dark o'clock) to get to the venue for 0900. Apologies to one & all and we will hopefully see most you you 12/8

Wow - not really been in this thread and when I do, I find this!!:o

Pfff Crombers - do you still get served drink when you're past retirement age? :D :p

Coop
13th July 2007, 03:22 PM
PM sent with my mobile number to Andrew (ajamesj) - see you on the Edin side of Perth at 720.

Grant

Gordons_cooper_wrks
13th July 2007, 08:13 PM
Hey. Sorry im gona need to pull out of this one. Somethin has come up at work and ive got no way of getting out of it. Bit pissed about it but nothin i can do. Have a great day anyway and i will try and make it next year. Anyone can have my space that wants it.

Bignorm
14th July 2007, 11:14 AM
HEY FOLKS ME AND STEVE will just see yous there we will be leaving the dealership at 8.20 and will be heading round see yous there

ajamesj
14th July 2007, 01:29 PM
You need passes to gain entry to stand which I was going to give out at tesco south queensferry

Scottie
14th July 2007, 04:19 PM
I'm still going as a visitor. Anyone know what time it opens for us kinda people. Oh and how will I find you guys.??? Wonder if any Audi clubs will have a stand.;) :D

Scottie
14th July 2007, 04:21 PM

Oh I don't know gets himself a burd and dumps his mates. typical.:eek: ;) :p :p

ajamesj
14th July 2007, 06:01 PM
show opens at 10am till 5pm we have to be on our stand before 9.30am u shouldnt miss 14 Minis eh eh

MINI William
14th July 2007, 07:25 PM
see yous all tomorrow bright and early.malcom we still meeting at burger king??

ianking
14th July 2007, 07:38 PM
Pray for good weather. Just been cleaning the car for 6 hours. It looks good at the moment but if it rains all my hard work will be ruined.

Craig
14th July 2007, 08:58 PM
Pray for good weather. Just been cleaning the car for 6 hours. It looks good at the moment but if it rains all my hard work will be ruined.

I just get a man to do that when I am on holiday... :D :D :D

just packed the car, it looks like a pickfords van rather than a mini... See you all in the morning bright and early.. ;)

Scottie
14th July 2007, 09:26 PM
I just get a man to do that when I am on holiday... :D :D :D

just packed the car, it looks like a pickfords van rather than a mini... See you all in the morning bright and early.. ;)

Lazy bugger.:eek: :p :p :D

ajamesj
14th July 2007, 09:27 PM
just finished cleaning the car it took 3 hrs got deck chairs packed. hopefully the sun will be shining see in morning.

Scottie
14th July 2007, 09:28 PM
Can anyone tell me what to expect at this show.??? Obviously a lot of youg girls in hot pants:rolleyes: it all clubs and show and shines sound off's etc etc. are there any exhibitors stands.????

Craig
14th July 2007, 09:32 PM
Can anyone tell me what to expect at this show.??? Obviously a lot of youg girls in hot pants:rolleyes: it all clubs and show and shines sound off's etc etc. are there any exhibitors stands.????

last year there was all of the above... exhibitors, clubs, show cars, show and shines, sounds offs and demos of drifting, stunt shows etc etc...

oh and girls wearing not a lot...... so Marky tells me... ;)

ajamesj
14th July 2007, 09:38 PM
. Andy & Lianne
2.WEE FOSSY
3. Gordon Shute CANCELLED FREE SPACE

4. Craig Davies
5. Mark Corsar
6. Grant & Lyn
7.Allan Crombie CANCELLED FREE SPACE
8. NEIL & LORNA
9. William Harper
10. Donald & Greg
11. Brent Norris
12. Norman + Vicky
13. Ian King
14. Sarah Black
15.Grant Roper

13 Minis confirmed 3 spaces left all to be at SOUTH QUEENSFERRY TESCO for 8am sharp LEAVING FROM HERE 8.15am sharp. Passes will be given out here anyone without a pass will not gain entry to stand.

Andy

weefossy
15th July 2007, 12:27 AM
William, see you at burger king at 7.00am....Doh!

MINI William
15th July 2007, 04:52 AM
no worries:D

MINI William
15th July 2007, 06:08 PM
just back from the show had a really good day was good to put some faces to names.coop you having any luck on bebo i cant find fluffy lammy
William

Coop
15th July 2007, 06:52 PM
No luck, I'll ask Sarah. Good to meet everyone today, has been a really good weekend with both shows.

Craig
15th July 2007, 07:08 PM
TOP TOP TOP TOP Day out.. :D :D :D

Thanks to Andy and Lianne for organising.

Think we had the best stand today, certainly one of the biggest.. ;)

and or course I was polishing my motor in those photos, I certainly wouldn't be looking at those... how did you put it Sarah ? "hookers"!! :eek: :) :D

Good to meet some new faces for me and roll on the next run........ oh aye, I need to get another recce done this weekend coming. :D

MINI William
15th July 2007, 07:39 PM
no worries coop mind and pass on the adress lol.i forgot to say thanks to Andy and Liann.deffonetly think we had the best stand with a good group of people :D

ianking
15th July 2007, 07:54 PM
I had a great day out today. It was good that the weather was so hot. Made our cars look great with the sun hitting them. My wee bro enjoyed himself as well. Caught him on many ocassions eyeing up the birds.
Thanks to Andy and Lianne for organising.

zimbo
15th July 2007, 08:15 PM
Yeah thanks Andy and Lianne. I had a brilliant time, think i've got some cracking photos, but wont know till load them up onto the pc.

Yes there was definately some nice looking burds today, bit scantily clad but never mind... :D its funny how they always seem to walk in front of you while your trying to take a photo of a nice car!

Ohh and some of the cars were pretty fine too.

Had a great weekend with Arbroath yesterday and F&M today, nice to see some new people and cars along with us today.

Craig your cars looking really nice young man.

rockwellcm
15th July 2007, 08:40 PM
Just to say sorry for no show today,i must have picked up a nail,in my offside front tyre on my way back from Arbroath yesterday,and could do nothing until the local Tyre garage opened,just my luck.

Hope you had a great day

Donald + Dissapointed Greg

markyc
15th July 2007, 09:04 PM
SUUUUUUPER day out again Thankfully not as roastin' as last year but great to sit out in the sun at long last :cool:

Fantastic stand this year, thought we had a top spot. The NMS and Eastern banners and the gazeebo made it all the better

Thought the Mini's all looked brilliant. Some real strange other cars as well, wonder what some folk think - especially the fella in the herse - complete with coffin in the back - WHACKY STUFF !!!

Can't beleive Dad had 4 extremely scantily clad young things in his nice shiney mowta all at one time SHOCKAROONIE !!!!!! There were certainly plenty of photo's taken by folks wanderin by - not sure if it was the car that attracted them or who was in it at the time !!!! Mum you'll need to make sure his blood pressure is okay !!

Got to say a HUGE well done to Sarah for doing so well in the singing competition after being told a massive porkie by some F+M bloke just to get her on stage - You done well girl ;) Oh and I've got to say Sarah those alloys are fantastic, keep up the good work !!

Great to see some new faces, roll on the Pleasure in Perthshire !!! :D

Coop
15th July 2007, 11:32 PM
Got to say thanks to.....

Andy and Lianne for organising,

Craig, Mark and Andy for cleaning advice / stuff

Neil Foster for photos

Mr and Mrs Foster for cup of tea and much more

Everyone else for the banter! :)

I came so close to getting rtid of my Mini through money problems but this weekend has made me so glad that I kept it. I honestly think we had one of the best stands and everyone is so helpful and friendly. Its not easy to turn up on your own like I did today and yesterday but everyone is so nice it makes a huge difference.

Cheers all, see you soon

Grant :D

ajamesj
16th July 2007, 09:38 AM
Glad everyone enjoyed the show we didnt win best stand but i think we got the best spot of the day. Glad it didnt rain like what Arbroath has just now my car is now lookin very dirty like its been on a rally not a show yesterday.

X30YES
16th July 2007, 02:51 PM
What about Hot girls in pants Fiona ...that would be more like it :rolleyes: ;) :D !!!!

Crombers
16th July 2007, 08:51 PM
Wow - not really been in this thread and when I do, I find this!!:o

Pfff Crombers - do you still get served drink when you're past retirement age? :D :p

Yes you do ;)

Crombers
16th July 2007, 08:53 PM
Developing you very own "crombers" type fashion these days.:D :D :D ;)

Ehhhhhh to be fair , aye , you've got a point there mate ;)

AndyP & Lenore
16th July 2007, 08:58 PM
Ehhhhhh to be fair , aye , you've got a point there mate ;)

lol.:D :D :D