PDA

View Full Version : Thistle Run

Duncan Stewart
6th February 2004, 12:13 AM
I notice today that this years Mini Clan Thistle run is now announced as the Falkirk Wheel to Anstruther. Application form now available on http://www.miniclan.com/. Anstruther seafront will look great covered in Minis :) :D .
Hope there will be a good turnout of new Minis as the show and shine has 3 categories - One, Cooper & S.
Helen and I be there in my classic :cool: , or "Tigger" as Helen likes to call him as he goes Bouncy, Bouncy, Bouncy along the road :I

macblob
6th February 2004, 12:48 AM
That reminds me i need to post my clan membership

Willie M
6th February 2004, 09:06 PM
Pretty sure Linda and I will be attending again this year :cool:
Oh, did I ever mention that Stouffer won an award on the Thistle Run last year? ;);):D:approve: :blackeye::clown:

GAJ
6th February 2004, 09:16 PM
Yawn!!:clown:

seany
6th February 2004, 10:59 PM
ok me and una is going, what about making a list of members going, and all can meet before for a convoy to it.

seany
6th February 2004, 11:01 PM
1.sean-jcw copper s
2.una-copper

ELFMAN
11th February 2004, 05:47 AM
I reckon I'll be going too, when I get my brain in gear and send off the entry stuff.

Oh, and I must mention I was a lowly runner-up to Daisy and Stouffer last year....it was those bloody big wheels wot did it.... size isn't everything you know.

Linda very kindly gave me a her first prize model 'S' as compensation (she already had one you see). I'm going for the “understated, but supercharged” look - so that I can fail again.....I'll get me coat.

phantom
25th February 2004, 03:31 AM
i'm definately on this one, as i will be with the caledonian mini club, but i only have a new mini at moment so to be with new ones as well will be top job! :D:D

macblob
25th February 2004, 04:50 AM
doh, that reminds me i need to send off thistle run application thingy

Craig
27th February 2004, 01:54 AM
we will be going - like macblob, forgot about the membership fee until the info came in about the Thistle Run.:D

sent back my form so hopefully be in the first 140 for my free bits 'n pieces. the minis all parked at the falkirk wheel before we depart will be cool also......

phantom
27th February 2004, 02:58 AM
what is the application form thingy you are all talking about :question:

phantom
27th February 2004, 02:59 AM
durr, just seen it at top of forum :clown::clown:

Heather
6th April 2004, 05:07 PM
Got my number for the run. Im a bold 55 anyone else signed up yet??:D

phantom
7th April 2004, 04:45 PM
Hi Heather, yes Alison and I have,we are 28.Nice trim on your car by the way. :D:D

The Mini Clan
21st April 2004, 06:57 AM
Hi all,

Just to say that this years TR is filling up faster than usual, if anyone is interested can they let us know as soon as possible to ensure a place (with the full benefits :D).

You can enter through Paypal or download a form from HERE! (http://www.miniclan.com/on/thistle/index.htm) :)

Rob
Thistle Run
Mini Clan Committee

seany
21st April 2004, 09:52 PM
77 and 78

Willie M
22nd April 2004, 03:19 PM
Numero 70 :)

Tahra
22nd April 2004, 05:02 PM
Just to prove I was organised - we're 36 ! Or was it 37?..... Do we get the goody-bag in the post or pick it up on the day ? Havent checked the Clan site for a while, work gets in the way of surfing, occasionally !

seany
22nd April 2004, 08:45 PM
pick the goody-bag on the day.