PDA

View Full Version : Mini Meats 12 Fri 8th JUNE

N12 JLK
28th May 2007, 10:20 PM
hello all! I thought I had better get one in before all hell broke loose when we move in July. We should all know what its about just chat, banter, nice food and a look at the cars ( which should be better with the light nights).
I have chosen South Queensferry's Brewers Fayre again as its a bit more central for those who have to travel from afar and not to far from the central belt. Fri 8th of June is the date , meet at 7pm for food at 7:30pm.
I will book it for 20 people as thats the rough avaerge of attendees.

http://www.brewersfayre.host.goodtechnology.net/results.jsp?establishmentID=1628&qasSearchFileType=Brewers_Fayre

http://www.brewersfayre.co.uk/menus/
Menue below plus address of Brewrers fayre.

Hope to see all the regulars and some new faces .

1= Lesley , Jason & Kerr
2= Fiona & Alan
3= Craig & Jude
4= Andy & Lenore (oops nearly forgot you)
5= Colin
6= Ian & Sarah
7= MarkyC
8= Crombers & Karen ( Fiona will be delighted if they come)

Scottie
28th May 2007, 10:33 PM
yip we will come:D

AndyP & Lenore
28th May 2007, 10:53 PM
Thats an AYE from us.:D :D :D

Grumbles.. would rather have been at deer park.:p

A.;)

Craig
29th May 2007, 08:01 AM
aye from us please.. :)

ELFMAN
29th May 2007, 09:36 PM
Sorry Jason, Lesley & Kerr - Fri 8th is God-daughter Imogen's 'Dancing Show' in Glasgow, so I'm booked up. Have a good one! At least I won't forget to turn up at this one like I did last time......... See you on Ian's run on 24th though.

N12 JLK
30th May 2007, 08:12 PM
Can this be made into a sticky please.:)

N12 JLK
30th May 2007, 08:18 PM
Come on folks lets be havin some names please, we wont bite well some do but its not sore:) , I booked it tonight for 20 so lets be havin you;)
No worries Euan we will see you soon ( it will only be Les & Kerr at Ians run as I will be flying to Birmingham that day for work training that following week:mad:

Colin
30th May 2007, 08:58 PM
OK Jason put me down. :D
Resistance is futile. :eek: ;)

tee
30th May 2007, 10:47 PM
Might pop by if am free tho i dont know anyone

*EDIT* forgot al be down in Cumbria that weekend, cant make it

Mini Ecosse
31st May 2007, 06:57 AM
Sorry, away on hols.

SarahMunro
31st May 2007, 12:15 PM
Please put Mr King and I down :)

markyc
31st May 2007, 04:33 PM
Marky boy will be there :D :D ;)

lynnyb1984
31st May 2007, 08:51 PM
Thanks for the invite out to all these nice places but i have already made plans to be out visiting friends for lunch so if i happen to be about might pop in and say "hello" or altenativley just swatch all your nice cars.

Crombers
31st May 2007, 09:06 PM
Stick us two down as a maybe, depends on family commitments at the mo :rolleyes: ;)

Scottie
31st May 2007, 09:13 PM
Stick us two down as a maybe, depends on family commitments at the mo :rolleyes: ;)

Yipee at US this means I get to meet and greet.:rolleyes: ;) ;) :D

N12 JLK
31st May 2007, 09:45 PM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/lesley12/Fiona.jpg

Crombers
31st May 2007, 10:32 PM
Yipee at US this means I get to meet and greet.:rolleyes: ;) ;) :D

;) aye, you might just :)

claire
1st June 2007, 07:18 PM
soz folks dont think i'll make this one, don't think i'd be home in time from work:(

Scottie
5th June 2007, 12:00 AM
better start polishing me Audi tomorrow not long to go now until Friday.

Hey Jason are we having a show and shine competition before the meal or after.:D :p ;)

AndyP & Lenore
5th June 2007, 12:46 AM

Hey Jason are we having a show and shine competition before the meal or after.:D :p ;)

Wouldn't make any difference to us, he'd just bugger off while we were still eating anyway.:eek: :eek: ;) ;) :D :D

A.;)

ianking
5th June 2007, 08:59 AM
It sounds like we wouldnt actually be judged upon the cleanliness of the car anyway (defeats whole point of show & shine). :rolleyes:

N12 JLK
5th June 2007, 05:43 PM

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/lesley12/handbag.jpg

OOOOOHHHH

N12 JLK
5th June 2007, 05:44 PM
Wouldn't make any difference to us, he'd just bugger off while we were still eating anyway.:eek: :eek: ;) ;) :D :D

A.;)

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/lesley12/handbag.jpg

OOOHHH , handbag for you aswell

N12 JLK
6th June 2007, 10:41 PM
will be phoning the restaurant tomorrow night with the final count so get you names down for this please or the big mans gettin you done in ;)

Crombers
7th June 2007, 11:15 PM
Gonna have to postpone folks as we have the kids this weekend. Sorry to be last minute :o, but you guys have a good un & enjoy ;)

AndyP & Lenore
7th June 2007, 11:19 PM
Gonna have to postpone folks as we have the kids this weekend. Sorry to be last minute :o, but you guys have a good un & enjoy ;)

Catch you next time Allan.;)

Fi will be most disappointed.:D

A.:D

Scottie
7th June 2007, 11:31 PM

:eek: :eek: Oh well never mind.

AndyP & Lenore
8th June 2007, 11:21 PM
Fab night, even though the traffic was a nightmare.

Big thanks to Craig and Marky for collecting and installing the strut brace, lets just say that was a fab drive home.;) :D

Also many thanks to Craig again for collecting our sat nav disc and glove box divider.:D

Good to see everyone again, see you all soon on the next MINI run.:D

L:D

Scottie
8th June 2007, 11:31 PM
that was some traffic Q to get to the place.:( :(

Worth it for the banter though.

The dogs loved their goodie bag.;) ;)

Seemed to end early though. Allan and I weren't ready to go home as we don't get out much.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

N12 JLK
9th June 2007, 08:04 AM
Had to leave to get Kerr home for his bed. Traffic jam was a nightmare but who could have predicted that , we could have had it somewhere else and we could have been in the same position.
Was a bit of a rushed night due to that, nice car Fiona/Alan, nice MINI Andy/Lenore.

Craig
9th June 2007, 09:46 AM
Good to see peeps again.. :D

Andy/Lenore - no probs re the strut brace and stuff. Me and Marky are just adding it to your bill... ;) :D

yeah, night seemed to go quick due to traffic problems, and as Jason said, nobody could have predicted it... :(