PDA

View Full Version : PayPal

MINI William
28th May 2007, 08:43 PM
just got a paypal account and i hve no idea how to work it can someone tell me how please:confused: ??? there was prob something for me to read but i just bashed on so now im stuck
william

Sweeney
28th May 2007, 08:44 PM
When i set mine up im sure it bills a random amount of pennies to your account, you then check a current statement for the amount and enter it into paypal to confirm it's your card... May have changed though as that was a few years ago

MINI William
28th May 2007, 09:00 PM
its diffrent now either that or im being very blonde lol

Sweeney
28th May 2007, 09:01 PM
Ah well, **** knows :(

MINI William
28th May 2007, 09:36 PM
does the money come straight out my bank account or do i have to put it into my paypal account first??you reply quick dont you sweeney lol william

Sweeney
28th May 2007, 09:38 PM
when i set it up, as soon as you signed up and put card details in, it billed it within 24hours, i gave it a couple days and got an updated statement. It was only 3 pence or something daft it charged me lol aye i do :p

MINI William
28th May 2007, 09:44 PM
gdgd as i cant b bothered changing money between accounts as long as it comes straight out my bank account in to the other persons im happy lol:D
william

Sweeney
28th May 2007, 09:48 PM
ah did you mean when making a purchase using it?
Aye it's instantly transferred into their paypal, when someone pays you something it goes into your paypal account, you then have to tell it to put the money into your cards account.

MINI William
28th May 2007, 09:51 PM
so wen i make a purchase it comes sraight out my bank account ?? im confused now lol

Sweeney
28th May 2007, 09:55 PM
If you pay someone for something, it comes straight out and goes into their paypal account...

If someone pays you for something, it doesnt go into your credit/bank card account it goes into your paypal account.

So they can have money sitting in their system basically and earn off of you.

MINI William
28th May 2007, 09:57 PM
thanks sweeney been a big help im away to go and make my first paypal purchase lol william:D

Sweeney
28th May 2007, 09:58 PM
lol no worries, careful though, plenty of scammers and you never get your money back if you've been conned