PDA

View Full Version : Swear box....

FergusM
23rd May 2007, 01:27 PM
So my wife is again threatening to implement a "swear box"...every time I say "mini" I have to put in £1... yikes, this could be expensive !

Not helped by my car hopefully arriving late next week...

AeroJonny
23rd May 2007, 01:59 PM
the contents could pay for your stereo upgrade from mikey ;)

FergusM
23rd May 2007, 02:05 PM
I think she plans to pocket the proceedings herself :(

Just have to work out how quickly I can get stereo to Mikey :) I want to ensure that the car is not a lemon before spending the money on the upgrade... so probably leave at least a month.

Bignorm
23rd May 2007, 03:09 PM
CAN U IMAGIN IF ALAN THORN SAID TO FI EVERY TIME YOU TALK ABOUT BUYING A NEW CAR PUT A POUND IN THE BOX JESUS WHAT SIZE OF BOX WOULD THEY NEED LOL :D :eek:

Sweeney
23rd May 2007, 03:49 PM
haha if i did that but id be fuc.... damn. <puts £1 coin into box> *plonk* :rolleyes:

BigSwanMiniMan
23rd May 2007, 05:02 PM
"WHAT SIZE OF BOW WOULD THEY NEED LOL :D :eek:"

I dont think Alan is the type to wear a "BOW", Norm !!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :p :D

Craig
23rd May 2007, 05:30 PM
I think she plans to pocket the proceedings herself :(

Just have to work out how quickly I can get stereo to Mikey :) I want to ensure that the car is not a lemon before spending the money on the upgrade... so probably leave at least a month.

in my experience you are talking more like 4 months... :eek: ;) that is how long I have waited and still not got all my problems fixed...:mad:

lynnyb1984
28th May 2007, 09:06 PM
I just picked up my mini on sat and it wasnt expected until between the 4/8 June so once i found out my work started a "MINI BOX" ended up going out for lunch on fr and then the oub for a few as i was just way excited!
Glad the box away now as i am totally skint after paying for it.

:p