PDA

View Full Version : New tuneage c/o Skidz in Falkirk

s15gma
21st May 2007, 11:01 PM
Happenin all!! Got my car back from the lovely Skidz on Tuesday with the best stereo ever!!

My old Pioneer head unit is in, and the chrome brushed aluminium finish sits well with the trim in the Cooper S. Ipod is connected and sits politely in the glovebox - very tidy wiring through the back.

Long awaited 6 x 9 Kenwood competition Speaker subs with amp and seperate bass control glued beautifully under the centre console. Kenwood components up front, and the overall effect is awesome!! Just like my subs in my old car, but you can't see anything!! And I still have a boot!!!

Good work guys, thoroughly recommend, please ask for Greg!!! :D :D :D

Craig
22nd May 2007, 07:12 AM
Sounds good Gemma.... need to get a listen to it, used to be into building systems a few years ago... Remember KAS ?

them were the days... one of my cars tested to 147DB once.. :D

Julz
22nd May 2007, 08:14 AM
I bought ym old EVO-R alloys out of there about 8 years ago..... sheesh!:D

Scottie
22nd May 2007, 09:59 AM
Sounds good Gemma.... need to get a listen to it, used to be into building systems a few years ago... Remember KAS ?

one of lads that worked in Kaz is working in Drivers.:D

Kaz put a sound system in one last mini "mini":D

AndyP & Lenore
22nd May 2007, 05:36 PM

Is that why I now have to repeat everything I say to you?
I SAID! Is that why I have to repeat everything I say to you?:D :D

A.;)

ajamesj
22nd May 2007, 08:38 PM
Any pics of the install headunit , bass controller etc . Iam in the progress of doing a stealth style system in my car and interested in how the unit sits in the dash etc

Andy

s15gma
24th May 2007, 09:41 PM
Hiya Andy,

Will try and get pics organised over next few days, bit dark the night!! Need to figure out how to do it!!

Craig, Me other half is sure a guy called Craig (poss you!) that fitted an alarm system to his mum's ol BMW 5 series yeeaaarrss ago!! Small world maybe!!

Craig
25th May 2007, 08:02 AM
Hiya Andy,

Will try and get pics organised over next few days, bit dark the night!! Need to figure out how to do it!!

Craig, Me other half is sure a guy called Craig (poss you!) that fitted an alarm system to his mum's ol BMW 5 series yeeaaarrss ago!! Small world maybe!!

nope, sorry Gemma, not me..... I don't have those skills... ;) wish I did tho, could have save myself a fortune AND made one at the same time... :D

s15gma
8th June 2007, 08:32 PM
Nightmare - they broke a vital clip!!! My lovely silver surround for handle and tweeter fell aff and landed on my seat!!!

But the lovely Greg has ordered a shiny new one from beemer for me!!! Pheeewwww.