PDA

View Full Version : Hey Scottiecoop....

Big Gordy
21st May 2007, 01:26 PM
.....remember when Ross bought the ICE from you last year:D Do you still have the head unit you had at the time or have you sold it??

Scottie
21st May 2007, 02:54 PM
.....remember when Ross bought the ICE from you last year:D Do you still have the head unit you had at the time or have you sold it??

sold the head unit.:D

Big Gordy
21st May 2007, 09:28 PM
OK:D He asked me to ask:rolleyes:

Scottie
24th May 2007, 10:11 AM
Hey Big Gordy try Markyc or Craig they had a good head unit pretty much like the one I had up for sale a couple weeks back. Not sure if he sold it.

Big Gordy
24th May 2007, 10:28 AM
Thanks:D Hopefully meet up this weekend for the cable;) Might be going to Knockhill on Sunday....you going??:cool:

Scottie
24th May 2007, 10:35 AM
Thanks:D Hopefully meet up this weekend for the cable;) Might be going to Knockhill on Sunday....you going??:cool:

yes we are thinking about it.:cool:

Craig
24th May 2007, 10:59 AM
Hey Big Gordy try Markyc or Craig they had a good head unit pretty much like the one I had up for sale a couple weeks back. Not sure if he sold it.

Yeah, still got an Alpine Media centre with flip out monitor for sale. Also got the ipod adapter box that goes with it... let me know if ross is interested. :D

Big Gordy
24th May 2007, 11:44 AM
Ohhh he's bound to be interested:rolleyes: but he want's new 18" wheels so he cannae burn the candle at both ends.....but no doupt he'll try tho:D I'll PM you my work email if you could send me the spec/price....ta:cool:

MartinSullivan
24th May 2007, 11:52 AM
....but he want's new 18" wheels so he cannae burn the candle at both ends.....but no doupt he'll try tho:D

But he can burn his candle and light yours too ;) that will be more like it

Big Gordy
24th May 2007, 11:56 AM
His candles burnt oot:eek: :D
He ran about in OUR ;) black alloys Martin for a month to see if the ZR suited black wheels and in the process managed to get a puncture in one of the run flats:rolleyes:

Big Gordy
24th May 2007, 11:57 AM
Plus side with the 18" alloys will be once he gets fed up with them I can put them on the mini:D :D

Scottie
24th May 2007, 03:12 PM
Ohhh he's bound to be interested:rolleyes: but he want's new 18" wheels so he cannae burn the candle at both ends.....but no doupt he'll try tho:D I'll PM you my work email if you could send me the spec/price....ta:cool:

with 10% of the profit going to me if it sells.;)

Big Gordy
24th May 2007, 04:26 PM
You'll have to take that up with Craig:eek: :p :D