PDA

View Full Version : JCW Spoiler

cooper-chick
19th May 2007, 01:46 AM
I was just wondering if anyone knows where i could get a JCW Spoiler. I was looking on e-bay but couldn't seem to find any.:(

smiglyy
20th May 2007, 10:02 PM
280116906625 check this one is it any good for you

Sweeney
20th May 2007, 10:08 PM
thats looks good enough, you will need to buy the adhesive for that though as well. You would need to let it cure once fitted (takes at least 4 hours or so i think) and tape the spoiler in position once applied so it sets properly...
If your roofs white that'd be ideal (I had to get mine painted red to match my roof only comes in white, silver or black) give menzies and eastern for price and availability (they are the sponsors of this site so you will get a discount)

cooper-chick
21st May 2007, 09:05 PM
Hey Thanks for that :D ,

It is the exact one i was looking for. Where do i get adhesive from or do i get them to do it for me :confused: .

thats looks good enough, you will need to buy the adhesive for that though as well. You would need to let it cure once fitted (takes at least 4 hours or so i think) and tape the spoiler in position once applied so it sets properly...
If your roofs white that'd be ideal (I had to get mine painted red to match my roof only comes in white, silver or black) give menzies and eastern for price and availability (they are the sponsors of this site so you will get a discount)

Sweeney
21st May 2007, 09:13 PM
If you order through a dealer they will get and fit everything for you, if you order that off ebay you'd need to find suitable adhesive or oder the adhesive from a dealer

smiglyy
21st May 2007, 10:29 PM
hi cooper chick photos wen done like it myself might out bid ya ha ha ha

cooper-chick
22nd May 2007, 11:22 AM
Awwwwwwwww no you can't out bid me :( . Defo take photo's when it's all done ;)

hi cooper chick photos wen done like it myself might out bid ya ha ha ha

smiglyy
22nd May 2007, 10:23 PM
just kiddin to steep for me aero side skirts first me thinks