PDA

View Full Version : Hellfrauds 3 for 2

ianking
17th May 2007, 02:49 PM
Normally I dont bother with Halfords as I usually get most of my cleaning stuffs from a car shop near my work that stocks all the Megs and Auto glym range.
However I am needing some various Megs products and this time I am needing all of the more expensive products. Halfords have a 3 for 2 offer on at the moment. Going to go in tonight and get clay bar kit, NXT wax and NXT car wash. Should be about £15 cheaper than normal with this offer.
Just thought I would let you folks know incase anyone needs cleaning products any time soon. :D

Sweeney
17th May 2007, 02:50 PM
Different halfords have different deals going, i got 2 bottles of screenwash for the 1 the other day :p while at the same time the c/nauld halfords had 10% of things if i remember

Gismo
18th May 2007, 05:25 AM
Walks in, cleaning products, pah, runs oot again :p

vintageb3
18th May 2007, 07:38 AM
Keep in mind that with the 3 for 2 offer...you get the cheapest item free...so buy wisely...

mark

ianking
18th May 2007, 08:52 AM
Keep in mind that with the 3 for 2 offer...you get the cheapest item free...so buy wisely...

mark

Yes I know thats why I bought 3 items that were all about £15 a piece. Hence me saying in 1st post I should save about £15. :)

vintageb3
18th May 2007, 07:31 PM
Yes I know thats why I bought 3 items that were all about £15 a piece. Hence me saying in 1st post I should save about £15. :)

Wasn't directed at you Ian...was simply mentioning this in case someone else reading this didn't work that out;)

mark