PDA

View Full Version : Piperx Viper

Sweeney
12th May 2007, 10:08 PM
Just wondering if anyone on here has the piperx viper induction kit fitted to their mini?

illegalhunter
13th May 2007, 07:17 AM
I had one it really made a difference ,but my last cooper had a remap ,denso ,40000v coil pack aswell . Still went like feck

stoney
13th May 2007, 08:52 AM
yep used 2 have one on my old mini sounds dogs muts with an exuast on as well !!

Sweeney
13th May 2007, 08:55 AM
How much dif is it to the JCW sound, dont wanna lose that you see :rolleyes:

Burple
13th May 2007, 06:59 PM
It'll be louder! :cool:

the JCW is a bit of a wussy sound compared to most induction kits :p:p;)

Sweeney
13th May 2007, 07:12 PM
I like the sound of the JCW, im not into screaming exhausts or that :p leave that to the corsa and punto asbo's :rolleyes:

I know ill end up biting the bullet and just getting it though :D

GAJ
14th May 2007, 08:45 AM
I used to have a viper. It's actually very quiet as it's fully encapsulated in carbon fiber so you don't get any real induction noise. Also make sure that you get a good cold air feed running to it or you will lose significant power.

Big Gordy
14th May 2007, 09:02 AM
While we're on the Viper subject:rolleyes: does anyone know where I can get inlet/outlet hoses for one? Ohh and a photocopy of the installation instructions would be handy too:o Ross has a spare viper sitting in the garage just crying out to be put on the mini:D

Sweeney
14th May 2007, 09:13 AM
I used to have a viper. It's actually very quiet as it's fully encapsulated in carbon fiber so you don't get any real induction noise. Also make sure that you get a good cold air feed running to it or you will lose significant power.

ah, don't you just connect the tube where the normal one goes? on the front bit infront of the radiator?