PDA

View Full Version : No passwords

Mark R
12th May 2007, 08:56 PM
I've logged in a new without having to enter any password. Also accidentaly logged in as just Mark and when I used my normal password it still logged me in even though it shouldn't have.

monsta mo mini admin
12th May 2007, 09:07 PM
There does appear to have been a few password related problems with the import - we lost all the passwords at one point and it was looking that everyone would have to re-register. I got a developer to write a script to get round the problem as none of the vBulletin recommended ones were working - seems to have worked for about 98% of users.

I would recommend that if you have any fears about account security, go into your user profile and change your password and resave.

GAJ
14th May 2007, 09:05 AM
Is the password issue due to be fixed soon..... ;)

monsta mo mini admin
14th May 2007, 10:25 AM
Yes - you contact me when you cannae get in. I rest your password and hey preto - you're in! ;)

monsta mo mini admin
15th May 2007, 01:33 PM
Hopefully you all recieved instructions to rest your passwords and resave your profiles. vBulletin have checked everything and this should rectify the problem.

AndyP & Lenore
15th May 2007, 02:00 PM
Calum, just to give you feedback, nothing has changed for me. I have changed my password and saved the settings. But I am still able to use the site in the same way I described yesterday on the phone.

A.:o

AndyP & Lenore
15th May 2007, 06:07 PM
Think that might just have fixed it Calum.;)

I could only log in with a password this time.

A.:D

Craig
15th May 2007, 07:45 PM
me too, thanks Calum..... :D