PDA

View Full Version : Mini Radio MP3

ianking
11th May 2007, 01:42 PM
Im not the most technical when ity comes to all things MP3 and so on. :confused: Just recently got to grips with the Ipod that we have had for over a year now. :rolleyes:

Anyway a bird at work had her laptop in today and I was looking through her music folders. Saw 3 discs that I wanted to copy that are part of a 3 disc compilation. She copied them onto one disc as an MP3. I remember hearing that the mini plays MP3 so of to the car park to check it out.

I was very impressed as it comes up with all the names of the tracks and artists and is fairly easy to operate.
Most folk probably know about this but I didnt know that it displayed all the names etc. Does the radio do any other nice tricks.

Think I will be putting more stuff on MP3 now.

If only the mini radio had better sound quality. :mad:

duncan
11th May 2007, 02:50 PM
The Mini head unit only became MP3 compatible from the facelifted R50/3, and it doesnt display the track data.

ianking
11th May 2007, 02:54 PM
Its an R56 I have. It brings up all the track info.

FergusM
11th May 2007, 02:59 PM
You can always take your car to Mikey... who will upgrade the speakers and fit an amp. http://www.newministuff.com/new/shop.php?action=products&cat=25

I know that is what I'm planning when I get my R56 next month.

Head units I can't swap out so not looking at upgrading myself, better leaving it to someone that has done a few cars.

bsimage
11th May 2007, 10:31 PM
Hey Thanks!!

I Made up mp3 disc and tried it, it worked...

ive got 1,300 albums on harddrive :D