PDA

View Full Version : Paypal Woes

monkimagic
10th May 2007, 05:50 PM
Hi All

Just been trying to log into Paypal to find I have limited access, It would appear someone has fleased me for 300 odd quid. Paypal are looking into it, it was them that found the "unusual activity".

I have phoned them and they are not able to give me all the details but this tranaction is under investigations.

Has anyone else had this happen, I ask as maybe someone has suggestions as to what I can do.

FergusM
10th May 2007, 06:52 PM
Do you pay for paypal on a visa card ? If so contact them and get them to give you the money back. Paypal are not good at refunding hence why I always pay using visa as a safe guard.

monkimagic
10th May 2007, 08:03 PM
Do you pay for paypal on a visa card ? If so contact them and get them to give you the money back. Paypal are not good at refunding hence why I always pay using visa as a safe guard.

Always, I am an Egg customer, but they dont have a phone contact that I can find, emailed the useless ****ers 4 hours ago and nothing

monkimagic
10th May 2007, 08:18 PM
Spoke too soon, found the number, phoned Egg and the fraud squad were all over it :)

Burple
11th May 2007, 11:10 AM
Hopefully you'll get it sorted soon...
Perpetrators need to be strung up by the googlies and beaten like a Nutsack Pinata! :mad::D

Big Gordy
11th May 2007, 12:07 PM
Or get the 'wicker chair' treatment like in the latest James Bond movie:mad: :D