PDA

View Full Version : User Panel

Gismo
7th May 2007, 10:56 AM
Calum,
In my user control panel some of the areas that i can change cannot be seen onscreen, but, if i pass the mouse over them they change to a random colour (most normally blue) so that i can see them and click on it
Is it only me :confused:

MartinSullivan
7th May 2007, 11:02 AM
Same for me Bonnie

Also link to the forums from www.newminiscotland.co.uk is still set to /snitzforums rather than /forums

Gismo
7th May 2007, 11:11 AM
Also link to the forums from www.newminiscotland.co.uk (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk) is still set to /snitzforums rather than /forums
I read a post about that but i can't find it now :rolleyes: the migration is not complete and the main page is not set yet

vintageb3
7th May 2007, 06:37 PM
I have the same problem as BS...but it wasn't like that the first time I looked at these parameters...

Also...I can't see my own user name on any of my past posts...unless I hover over the username

And...I've just noticed if i check someone elses profile...their name too disappears and you have to hover over their user name to see any past posts

Hope this helps

mark

monsta mo mini admin
7th May 2007, 08:05 PM
Just needed to tweak the CSS - looks to be sorted now. As for the link from the main site, That will be sorted now that the domain transfer has gone through.

PACMAN
7th May 2007, 08:46 PM
Me too :rolleyes:

Sweeney
7th May 2007, 10:22 PM
Theres still a font colour issue in the contact info part of someones profile and in sending a private message some of the font is white as well as background so can't see it :p