PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't log in.

AndyP
6th May 2007, 09:18 PM
Firstly, Well Done Calum!!! Luvvin the new site.

I know this will be one of many questions of this sort, but I couldn't log in as AndyP & Lenore. It said I had entered an invalid username or password. When I check the usernames list I am still listed as that. I know I used the correct password, but it still wouldn't let me in. I re-registered using Lenore's email address so I could post this.

The password reset function doesn't work either, as I tried that and the email I get links to a www.newminiscotland.co.uk page rather than a www.newmini.thinkbiggar.net page.

I realise you'll have a load of glitches and niggles while the new site beds in, so this is really not a complaint, just a wondering if you knew why it wouldn't let me in.

Cheers,

A.;)

The Dogfather
6th May 2007, 09:26 PM
Andy, I think they're trying to tell you something :rolleyes:

Sweeney
6th May 2007, 09:30 PM
He let me back in though :eek:

AndyP
6th May 2007, 09:32 PM
Andy, I think they're trying to tell you something :rolleyes:

LOL. :p :p

Gonna enjoy these new smilies.:rolleyes:

OH NO!!!! When I went to post this message I was initially told I was limited to 4 images per post. No more dancing smilie posts for the Oxford runs. Can't even put a SHOCKED smilie at the end of this sentence.

A.

monsta mo mini admin
6th May 2007, 09:48 PM
I'll have to look into the login problem. Probably best if I reset your password.

As for the email - due to the domain transfer, the email servers have yet to be set up and linked into the forums so there will be some problems with that until mid week.

AndyP
6th May 2007, 09:50 PM
I'll have to look into the login problem. Probably best if I reset your password.

As for the email - due to the domain transfer, the email servers have yet to be set up and linked into the forums so there will be some problems with that until mid week.

Cheers Calum. Feel free to reset my password. But please email me to tell me what you reset it to.;)

FYI Just spoke to CraigD and he has the exact same trouble.

A.

cant get logged in
6th May 2007, 09:50 PM
Calum,

same for Me (Craig & Jude) wouldn't accept my password (and I have never changed it)...

If you could reset it, that would be great... (an probably delete this account... got VERY frustrated..;) )

AndyP
6th May 2007, 09:54 PM
Calum,

same for Me (Craig & Jude) wouldn't accept my password (and I have never changed it)...

If you could reset it, that would be great... (an probably delete this account... got VERY frustrated..;) )

lol. You're no welcome either. tee hee.:D

A.:D

AndyP & Lenore
6th May 2007, 09:57 PM
Many thanks Calum.

All working fine now.:D :D

A.;)

Craig
6th May 2007, 09:59 PM
Thanks Calum,

logged in fine now. :D :D

Mini Me
6th May 2007, 10:12 PM
What calum is meant to say is he was stopping all the riff raff using the site :D :D :D

AndyP & Lenore
6th May 2007, 11:13 PM
What calum is meant to say is he was stopping all the riff raff using the site :D

And yet you're still here. Go figure.:confused: :D ;)

A.