PDA

View Full Version : How do i get....

PACMAN
6th May 2007, 09:04 PM
...The avatar to work? :( can seem to put a picture in it

monsta mo mini admin
6th May 2007, 09:10 PM
FAQ section is full of these types of questions, go into your user CP and there's an avitar upload facility there.

PACMAN
6th May 2007, 09:13 PM
Ah poo!!!! .... it won't let me take off the Do not have Avatar button :(:confused:

monsta mo mini admin
6th May 2007, 11:14 PM
I'll look into that - should allow avitars

vintageb3
6th May 2007, 11:20 PM
Ah poo!!!! .... it won't let me take off the Do not have Avatar button :(:confused:

I had this on a recent forum...try just dragging your image to the avatar space...and then it will allow you to un check the DO NOT button

See if it works

mark

Gismo
7th May 2007, 07:11 AM
I had this on a recent forum...try just dragging your image to the avatar space...and then it will allow you to un check the DO NOT button

See if it works

mark
I tried this, it won't work for me, it simply changes the NMS forum to a blank web page that shows the image you are trying to drag into the avatar thingy :rolleyes:

PACMAN
7th May 2007, 08:32 AM
Still poo :(

GP 1536
8th May 2007, 11:37 PM
OK.Being a bit of a techy dunder heid here,but how do you get the pictures in your signatures ?

Colin
9th May 2007, 09:03 PM

Me too:( . Is this something that needs to be fixed on a per user basis, or am I missing something.

Gismo
10th May 2007, 04:49 AM
OK.Being a bit of a techy dunder heid here,but how do you get the pictures in your signatures ?
How to show your signature is in the FAQ (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/faq.php?s=&do=search&q=signature&match=all&titlesonly=0)
If you want to show a picture, then, you have to host it somewhere, like photbucket, then use the forum tags [ img ] [ /img ] (without spaces) to insert the text into the signature box :)
Keep the sig image to a decent size, approx 500 pixels wide by around 99 pixels high

GP 1536
15th May 2007, 07:31 PM
test.......

GP 1536
4th June 2007, 08:30 PM
Keep the sig image to a decent size, approx 500 pixels wide by around 99 pixels high

OK I know how to add the picture now.But how do I reduce the size ? When I add the pic to my signature it puts it in at around 1700x700 pixels.

I've got my numpty heid on like :o