PDA

View Full Version : hi

Goldminione
1st May 2007, 05:59 AM
Well I'm in Falkirk never had any one wave. Had a smile off a woman in Laurieston once and another one at the end of the street when she let me through and i waved. Passed a guy today who i see regularly looking at it.

I'm on the motorway everyday to Glasgow as I work in the Lanarkshire area.

Alan

Sweeney
1st May 2007, 06:00 AM
Hey
Never once seen you and up until recently i was in falkirk constantly, ah well... Whereabouts do you work?

Goldminione
1st May 2007, 06:03 AM
sometimes in Polmont in Falkirk. I'm always kicking about Falkirk.

Sweeney
1st May 2007, 06:05 AM
ah, never really in those areas, but hey never know... Gold minis aren't common at least i havent seen many so ill keep my eyes peeled :p

Goldminione
1st May 2007, 06:07 AM
Theirs 3 in Falkirk the other 2 have black roffsmines has a gold roof with spotlights. I did see another one with a gold roof in Falkirk once at the retail park.

Sweeney
1st May 2007, 06:08 AM
in saying that i am a blind barsteward when it comes to it lol ;)

Goldminione
1st May 2007, 06:10 AM
Their was one in one of the recent Modern MINIs for sale.

beaniboy67
1st May 2007, 10:13 PM
Im from Falkirk lads. I drive an Indy Blue Cooper with white bonnet stripes, white roof, white mirrors and a Set of 17" S spokes. Car reg will change soon but if u see me give me a wave!!

cheers S

Goldminione
1st May 2007, 10:41 PM
WHats teh reg just now? I have a 55 GOLD MINI ONE with spotlights

beaniboy67
1st May 2007, 10:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by Goldminione

WHats teh reg just now? I have a 55 GOLD MINI ONE with spotlights

you cant miss it !! it contains

MLF lol

Big Gordy
1st May 2007, 10:50 PM
I'm from Falkirk too......but its usually the missus that's driving our mini:I and she seems to only concentrate on the zone directly in front of her so she wouldn't know if anybody waved at her:evil::blackeye:

beaniboy67
2nd May 2007, 12:36 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

I'm from Falkirk too......but its usually the missus that's driving our mini:I and she seems to only concentrate on the zone directly in front of her so she wouldn't know if anybody waved at her:evil::blackeye:

will look out for her :p

Mon the fish
2nd May 2007, 03:37 AM
Me and my missus drive about Falkirk all the time and nobody waves at us either! I've got an Electric Blue S Works, she's got a yellow Coop with chequered roof and mirrors.

Never noticed any of you lot either :p:D

s15gma
2nd May 2007, 04:06 AM
I'm sure I tried to wave at a wee yellow mini in falkirk wi checkered roof, but didn't even look in my direction!

Big Gordy
2nd May 2007, 04:18 PM
We'll all just need to try harded :p:D:approve:

Bignorm
2nd May 2007, 06:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by s15gma

I'm sure I tried to wave at a wee yellow mini in falkirk wi checkered roof, but didn't even look in my direction!

did it not have check's on the side aswell with a mini massive mini decal on the rear if so im sure iv seen it a few times its a learner car tho :D

beaniboy67
2nd May 2007, 06:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bignorm

quote:Originally posted by s15gma

did it not have check's on the side aswell with a mini massive mini decal on the rear if so im sure iv seen it a few times its a learner car tho :D

yeh i seen that car last week. Im sure its a learner car aswell. It didnt look like an Aero kit on it but i just got a quick look. Wee bit boy racery for my tastes :p

Bignorm
2nd May 2007, 07:43 PM
NAH IT DOES have the aero kit on it also the r90 wheels if i remember right it normally sits at the st mungo's car park where i go running

Clare1
2nd May 2007, 09:48 PM
Its a learner car. ''MINI Driver'' I think.

Bignorm
2nd May 2007, 10:09 PM
yeah that is the one clare www.minidriver.org

beaniboy67
2nd May 2007, 11:39 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bignorm

NAH IT DOES have the aero kit on it also the r90 wheels if i remember right it normally sits at the st mungo's car park where i go running

I went past it too fast to get that much detail:p