PDA

View Full Version : SUPERMARKET CAR PARKS AAAARRRGH!!!!

dilligaf
29th April 2007, 08:56 PM
I am so Pi***d off:mad: i can't understand people who are to damn lazy to put the shopping trolley in the little shelter, some inconsiderate sh**head:evil: left their trolley in the middle of the TESCO car park in the Broch yesterday and it rolled across straight into my rear bumper !!:eek: so today i have had to remove my bumper and respray it, so my Mini sunday was ruined by having to stay in and repaint my bumper,:( just as well i got some paint left over from the last twat who opened his door onto my car and damaged it i just hate mixing metallic paint on a sunday. seeing as there are loads of other things i could be doing. I think i am gonna start parking inside the trolley bay from now on seeing as nobody put's trollies in them it is probably the safest place to park.

Sweeney
29th April 2007, 09:33 PM
i didnt have a scratch on mine for long enough, first time i eventually parked up in supermarket car park got 4 big scores along the corner of the rear bumper... was raging lol

N12 JLK
29th April 2007, 10:56 PM
Lazy so and so's.

minimadj
30th April 2007, 12:03 AM
i always park at the furthest away spaces,nobody parks there because they have to walk an extra 50 yards,lazy world where living in ill tell ye:eek:sorry to hear about your car:)

FergusM
30th April 2007, 04:32 AM
Well I both park far away..and over 2 spaces, people always seem to stay away that way. I do get dirty looks though even though I only do it at the far end of empty car parks.

Bad news about your car..

illegalhunter
30th April 2007, 04:33 AM
Park across 2 spaces that will stop some barstewad dinging your doors.

Crombers
30th April 2007, 05:10 AM
Nah, if they are gonna get you they are gonna get you , sorry to heat all this. I've also heard that when some folk see you taking up two spaces they might wind you up even futher by parking as close to you as they can.

David Wynne
30th April 2007, 05:58 AM
I find it easier just to send the wife :eek: (minus the MINI, obviously)

PACMAN
30th April 2007, 06:21 AM
quote:Originally posted by David Wynne

I find it easier just to send the wife :eek: (minus the MINI, obviously)

so do i ;):D

N12 JLK
30th April 2007, 06:42 AM
Have you noticed that no matter how far away you park, someone always parks next to you:(

Stewart
30th April 2007, 08:22 AM
We’ve got a Honda and a brand new ford focus lol thats why I need some fun in my driving

Anyway the Ford was only a day old and I parked in a supermarket and was actually sitting in the car when some brain donor woman in a blue Honda 2000 (a bit of a mess paint work was so poor) swung open the door and bang.

I got out and looked and she was offended and said “ I said I was sorry” all I said when I got out was “fecking great a bit more care would be nice”

Ok so a small dent and scratch but what annoys me more was there was just no need to wing the fecking door wide open at speed. I always take care but then that’s me. Last time I fell out was with a golf driver who hit my car twice and the gap was massive she didn’t even say sorry I got out and before I said a word she said sh*t happens.

So as she said sh*t does happen and even worse sh*t happens back! Its amazing I’m normally so careful but her car hit off my foot twice!!!!!!!

My advice park next to something expensive or go to the empty part of the car park further away

S7JGW
30th April 2007, 08:26 AM
Trolly park seems a good idea. Ive a photo somewhere of my old Classic mini parked in the Trolly park in broch. Hae ti dig it oot lol

rpn
30th April 2007, 05:24 PM
I try to avoid shopping in supermarket at all cost. I hate those Big-Fat-Cats :evil: directors creaming off every single penny from us and seeing the town centres and small shops shutting down. :mad: :mad:

Goldminione
1st May 2007, 05:52 AM
How do you think it is for us that work at Supermarkets? Someone dented mine at my old Store and at my new Store last week someone tried to steal it.

Alan

KenL
1st May 2007, 06:12 AM
quote:Originally posted by Stewart Robertson
So as she said sh*t does happen and even worse sh*t happens back! Its amazing I’m normally so careful but her car hit off my foot twice!!!!!!!

Brilliant :D

Goldminione
1st May 2007, 06:13 AM
Some People are just really lazy.

PACMAN
1st May 2007, 06:24 AM
quote:Originally posted by KenL

quote:Originally posted by Stewart Robertson

Brilliant :D

:D:D:D nice

rockwellcm
2nd May 2007, 09:18 AM
The Broch,for those of us down in the South of Scotland is Fraserbrough,i am surprised no one,asked where the Broch was,sorry to hear about the car,though
carparks with any Mini are a nightmare

Goldminione
2nd May 2007, 06:00 PM
Well you wait till it gets broken into then you've got problems.

BJN
2nd May 2007, 06:20 PM
2 words...

Home Delivery

Goldminione
2nd May 2007, 06:50 PM
A bit hard when you work for a supermarket chain and your store is 22 miles from home.

BJN
2nd May 2007, 08:37 PM
3 words...

Work from Home

:D:I:clown:

Goldminione
2nd May 2007, 08:47 PM
Rather impossible

claire
3rd May 2007, 05:07 AM
(So as she said sh*t does happen and even worse sh*t happens back! Its amazing I’m normally so careful but her car hit off my foot twice!!!!!!!)

ABSOLUTLY BRILLIENT - Class:D:cool:;)

dilligaf
6th May 2007, 09:34 PM
all done now all painted looks sweet again:D :D :D

lynnyb1984
9th May 2007, 06:54 PM
Went and order my new mini and decided just to trade my car in.
After going over everything just need to let dealer see my car went to tesco on way home from work night before and someone decided to leave their trolley and it dented my wheel arch but they were considerate and decided to leave it there so i could see what had happened.