PDA

View Full Version : psycho skoda

Pistol_pedro
25th April 2007, 12:06 AM
some nutter in a blue skoda on the way to stirling today tried to run me off the road! he tried couple times.. he kept driving up my rear end of car.. twas a bit scary :dead: dont think he was happy that i over took him.. but the thing was i WASN'T going over the speed limit!! i was bein good driver peter as i was taking my cooper to get its interior light fixed. this guy was crazy after he messed with me he tried to take on an a white van driver.. ha ha that driver showed him who was boss :cool:.. guess he woke up on wrong side of the bed today

zimbo
25th April 2007, 03:38 AM
I hate idiots like that!! :mad:

vintageb3
25th April 2007, 04:24 AM
Don't you have a brake pedal?

I show my brakelights twice before I slam the anchors on...get out...and kick the sh*t out the little old lady!

Peace

mark

The Dogfather
25th April 2007, 03:37 PM
I get that a lot usually some ned in a small car, I just gradually slow down until they realise that I'm pee'd off.

Clare1
25th April 2007, 05:05 PM
Smile and wave to them, that really makes them pee'd off!!! lol

Pistol_pedro
25th April 2007, 07:32 PM
ha ha like it claire.. will do that next time :)

Sweeney
25th April 2007, 08:18 PM
i usually slow right down, ie. if its a 30 ill go 20/25, 40 then 30, 50 then 40, 60 i stick to 40 as well lol. if they get ratty i speed up and slow down just to piss them off even more. Should try that, really good fun if its single carriageway road to go a good bit under the speed limit but not too slow that it'd be dangerous :D

Clare1
25th April 2007, 10:31 PM
Not that you would do anything dangerous Sweeney!! :p:eek: lol

Ive found it annoys people on the road more when you are overly nice to them, something to do with them not getting the 'reaction' they wanted in the first place!

Sweeney
25th April 2007, 10:52 PM
Nah, not intentionally no ;)

Coop
26th April 2007, 03:54 AM
Give them a big thumbs up or a round of applause.... really annoys them! Happened today with an idiot in a Porsche Cayenne driving right up the back of the works Landrover - a quick display of brake lights made sure he backed off before roaring past when he got the chance.

vintageb3
26th April 2007, 05:37 AM
Also mouthing the words " I LOVE YOU" and blowing a kiss seems to drive them crazy

mark