PDA

View Full Version : NMS identifier tags on cars

minidriver#1
31st January 2004, 07:58 AM
John Apex was sayin we should have a symbol or somethin on the front of our cars so that we know we are NMS folks when we see each other, cos i have been flashed twice by folk on this site without knowing who they are. Waddaya think?

broken_brian
31st January 2004, 08:01 AM
good idea what would we have tho

Bazthemod
31st January 2004, 10:00 AM
Make this badge in a way so that it can be placed on the bumper or window etc http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/nav_images/nav_r1_c17.gif
I thinks thats kool ;):D:cool:

minidriver#1
31st January 2004, 10:45 AM
yeh, put in the top right corner of the windscreen where it is visible but out of the drivers line of sight :)

Gismo
31st January 2004, 11:03 AM
Although i quite like the idea of something like this, i'd be a bit worried for peeps who have to park their cars in the street
especially in dundee and blairgowrie :p Wouldn't want any of the local neds ripping stuff off :evil:

macblob
31st January 2004, 07:15 PM
Make it an inside window sticker :D

Fontal
31st January 2004, 08:01 PM
Im with that an inside sticker.

Steve74
31st January 2004, 09:16 PM
A small inside sticker would be cool as long as it looks good!!

zimbo
1st February 2004, 08:43 PM
It'll need to be reflective too, so you can see it at night when your headlights reflect off it... :D

Julz
2nd February 2004, 12:37 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland
especially in dundee and blairgowrie :p Wouldn't want any of the local neds ripping stuff off :evil:

As long as it doesn't go on the valve caps I should be fine!!! BUT, there is apparently a new neddy craze, nick a car, then go and see how many others you can ram!!!! YIKES!!!:eek::mad:

seany
2nd February 2004, 12:51 AM
not good news julz, hope you have your car under lock and key

Monsta Mo Mini
2nd February 2004, 01:10 AM
This idea is all well and good, but.... we do have the car stickers already and I personally have enough trouble noticing oncoming MINIs never mind looking to see if they've got a wee sticker on the windscreen!

Julz
2nd February 2004, 01:47 AM
quote:Originally posted by seany

not good news julz, hope you have your car under lock and key

eh, no! My car sits outside in a car park, overlooked by the police station, but that's it!! Garage space in Blair is non-existant!!