PDA

View Full Version : Mini RC Cars

GP_G
10th April 2007, 03:43 AM
any one got any links to any for sale, prefer a petrol one.

Ta

G

Gismo
10th April 2007, 03:57 AM
Big Gordy is your man, he built a few for us a while ago, i've still got mine, never raced it in anger, not petrol

Big Gordy
10th April 2007, 04:32 PM
You rang :approve:
You can get the 'original' mini in 1/8th scale petrol from Tamiya. I commissioned a guy to produce the 'S' bodyshells I did for some of the NMS members a few years back but they were 1/10th electric :p:D:approve:

rockwellcm
11th April 2007, 12:50 AM
These guys should be able to help you out,i spotted IC/and Electric Minis when i was up last year
stock changes quite a bit so best to phone for your requirements
http://www.tayracers.co.uk/

Forgot to mention,its open quite late,just about everyday,as its a Filling Station also

Donald
www.rockwellmedia.co.uk

GP_G
11th April 2007, 01:35 AM
Ta, yeah passed tay racers a few times, and always wanted to go mental with bank card.

Big Gordy
11th April 2007, 02:06 AM
I think Tayracers only stock HPI stuff....so no Tamiya's and as far as I know Tamiya are the only ones who do copies of both the old and new shaped mini's...officially anyway;) :p:D:approve:

rockwellcm
11th April 2007, 03:14 AM
You are correct,HPI agents,but they have 3 last count about 2 weeks ago,of Tamiya Minis in stock,i think the price is reduced a bit,but i cannot remember how much it was,they are on the right hand side as you enter the R/C section,near the window.
they also had (but i did not see that last time),plastic unpainted bodies for IC cars,which suit the HPI range

I have a HPI road car (petrol),which was gregs,but he lost intrest,it will take the unpainted shell that tay Racers had (if you can still get it)
it has only been ran 3 times,yours for £100 with radio,box and instructions
The body shell has never been used its a subaru impreza