PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeens real restaurant guide !!!!

monkimagic
9th April 2007, 10:44 PM
Hi All

Eating out tonight?

He is the list of reports by EH on aberdeen restaurants, you can view a full report on the findings.

You can also view which eating houses required improvments and why.

Happy reading ;)

http://www.aberdeencity.gov.uk/ACCI/web/site/xsd_SOTD_Application.asp

PACMAN
9th April 2007, 11:43 PM
:eek::eek: 22 pages to read

Wul
9th April 2007, 11:47 PM
nah - filter to "improvment required" and it cuts it to 5 pages of places to avoid! :p

AndyP & Lenore
9th April 2007, 11:52 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

nah - filter to "improvment required" and it cuts it to 5 pages of places to avoid! :p

And makes for some "interesting" reading too. There's at least one kebab shop I would avoid if I lived in Aberdeen.;)

A.:D

PACMAN
10th April 2007, 12:58 AM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

And makes for some "interesting" reading too. There's at least one kebab shop I would avoid if I lived in Aberdeen.;)

which is ?

AndyP & Lenore
10th April 2007, 01:46 AM
quote:Originally posted by PACMAN

which is ?

Can't remember which one it was now. but it had about 13 items which "Gave considerable cause for concern." Including dirty floors, dirty food prep areas, keeping fresh cooked food in old cardboard boxes, holes in roof above food prep area's, faulty cooking equipment etc.

Mind you, at least they didn't find two dead pigeons in the upstairs water tank, and a waiter with a pet rat.;);)

monkimagic
10th April 2007, 04:51 AM
quote:Originally posted by PACMAN

which is ?

All of them ;)