PDA

View Full Version : No NMS meets in the Magazine

Scottie
9th April 2007, 07:03 AM
Noticed not one of our runs got a mention in the Mini Magazine.:(:(

Craig
9th April 2007, 07:49 AM
aye noticed that also, maybe we are not in favour at the moment also we are not listed on their website as a club anymore.. :(

AndyP & Lenore
9th April 2007, 08:18 AM
Which magazinbe is this?

illegalhunter
9th April 2007, 03:22 PM
The one with 40 pages of adds

N12 JLK
9th April 2007, 05:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Hey dont knock it in this months edition they did a great feature on the R50 compaired to the R56, in next months they are doing a similar feature compairing birds eye fish fingers to tesco's own brand, hey remember to send in pictures of your favorite cod to the said mag:p.Great piece on a country side run in a One testing out the suspention whilst having a milk shake and some Hubabuba chewing gum. Turtle wax's new product to be featured also ' Wax it Cod'

john
9th April 2007, 05:22 PM
quote:Originally posted by N12 JLK

quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Hey dont knock it in this months edition they did a great feature on the R50 compaired to the R56, in next months they are doing a similar feature compairing birds eye fish fingers to tesco's own brand, hey remember to send in pictures of your favorite cod to the said mag:p.Great piece on a country side run in a One testing out the suspention whilst having a milk shake and some Hubabuba chewing gum. Turtle wax's new product to be featured also ' Wax it Cod'

:D:D

Scottie
9th April 2007, 08:48 PM
However my point is this. While some of us may find the magazine to be of no use mainly because we visit sites like this and find any info on the Mini we want others don't and it is a great source for getting the NMS out there I am sure we have some new members because they saw either some runs mentioned or our website.

ianking
9th April 2007, 09:11 PM
I will email the mag and tell them about my run.

Did any of you guys notice the errors in the latest Modern mini when they were compairing the new R56 to the R50. They said that their nice white R50 had 16' wheels fitted but it actually had 17' bullets. they also said it was fitted with a pepper pack when in fact it was fitted with a chilli pack.
God I am sad noticing these things but was just wondering if anyone else did.

AndyP & Lenore
9th April 2007, 09:43 PM
quote:Originally posted by ianking

I will email the mag and tell them about my run.

Did any of you guys notice the errors in the latest Modern mini when they were compairing the new R56 to the R50. They said that their nice white R50 had 16' wheels fitted but it actually had 17' bullets. they also said it was fitted with a pepper pack when in fact it was fitted with a chilli pack.
God I am sad noticing these things but was just wondering if anyone else did.

You've got waaay too much time on yer hands. Comes with working for the local cooncil I suppose.;)

A.:D

ianking
9th April 2007, 10:33 PM
Cheeky Bug#er. I was reading it at home, honestly;)

Ivano
11th April 2007, 04:53 PM
I'm not impressed with Modern MINI Magazine....... Go MINI was so much better, wonder what happened there???

Has anyone had a look at the american MINI Magazine???, i think it's called MC2...... I believe we can UK Subscribe through the magazine website....