PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been to Mexico?

scottymc
6th April 2007, 08:06 AM
Thinking of going for a wee break near the end of the year anyone been to mexico, people keep on telling me that they have "heard" the resorts are really nice, but soon as you walk out the gate, its like a third world country.

need to start saving now to go thats the all, i don't wanna waste all that money if its gonna be poor.

Wul
6th April 2007, 04:11 PM
I've been to Cancun and it's great there - and no problems outside the hotels either - infact there's a 24hr bus service runs the length of the resort every 20mins for about 10p!! Check out chichenitza too - climb the pyramid - it's scary up there!! :D

David Wynne
6th April 2007, 07:54 PM
I have been to Tijuana, it was cheap (6/8 beers for 2USD). Thou it did feel like a scene from "Dusk till Dawn".

Bignorm
6th April 2007, 08:10 PM
HEY SCOTTY WILL YOU NOT GET CHILDREN PRICE'S seen as ur only 13 :D:p:blackeye::eek:<check ur profile>

Crombers
6th April 2007, 08:50 PM
Yup, Cancun 2004. We stayed out a bit (reclaimed jungle I seem to remember) at the Moon Palace resort & it was brilliant. Downtown was also fab, great shopping malls & a certain nightclub called Coco Bongo's being a particular highlight :D:approve:

scottymc
6th April 2007, 10:01 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bignorm

HEY SCOTTY WILL YOU NOT GET CHILDREN PRICE'S seen as ur only 13 :D:p:blackeye::eek:<check ur profile>

wish i could get child prices is darned expensive to go, wanna fly out 22nd Dec 2007 come back around 6th jan 2008 (work permitting) its going to be around £4500 for me, my lady friend and her daughter. Hence having to start to save now.

Neil and Lorna
6th April 2007, 11:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by scottymc

wish i could get child prices is darned expensive to go, wanna fly out 22nd feb 2007 come back around 6th jan 2008 (work permitting) its going to be around £4500 for me, my lady friend and her daughter. Hence having to start to save now.

That's a long holiday Feb 07 to Jan 08 and you left 6 weeks ago.
How is the weather over there.;););)

Neil.:D:D

scottymc
6th April 2007, 11:23 PM
quote:

That's a long holiday Feb 07 to Jan 08 and you left 6 weeks ago.
How is the weather over there.;););)

Neil.:D:D

don't know what you mean, reads dec to jan to me.http://scottymc.zidev.com/fourm/images/smiles/whistle.gif lol. oops!!!

sedgie
7th April 2007, 01:07 AM
I tell you when i get back..i go in 7 weeks to Xcaret:)