PDA

View Full Version : R56 JCW Aero Kit

Ivano
5th April 2007, 04:36 PM
See below link for some pics of the R56 JCW Aero Kit fitted to one of Lohen's customer's cars.

I like the look of the front bumper....

http://www.lohen.co.uk/Pages/customergallerygen2/

illegalhunter
5th April 2007, 05:06 PM
its just like mine

P33 ULC
6th April 2007, 02:57 AM
Aye yours is nice deerslayer, looks the boy!

mini designs
6th April 2007, 04:44 AM
i'd second that your car does petty good john.:D

gb.mini.s
6th April 2007, 05:17 AM
hi that's the same body as mine. But bought mine with out no stripes and after getting it still love it but think it needs that little mini qurkyness.
have been in close contact with K&n and am getting hopefully my panel filter in two weeks
so if anbody else didn't know they are being made well suppose to be this week.
Also am trying to find out what is the best sparkplug upgrade to go for and what if anyone knows is the number for the new r56.
As you can see all my mods at present are suttle as not to affect the warrenty to much.
Thats why the car has it's name down for the JCW upgrade (again apparently out in summer).

Duncan Stewart
6th April 2007, 06:49 AM
Very nice :D What colour is that, Lighting blue? looks great

Scottie
6th April 2007, 06:58 AM
well I am a R56 Aero Kit owner. IMHO the kit is of not good quality and poor fit. Only tonight Allan was having a good look at the front as there is huge gaps around the side/fogs lights. Only to find the kit not properly installed. Allan saw bits that obviously should be joined together but wasn't:( Also the grills round the rear fogs on the drivers side keeps coming out time and time again. I have seen other Aero Kits on cars with the same problem.

gb.mini.s
6th April 2007, 03:43 PM
had no problems with mine at all and all apear to fit snug. Was your's fitted aftermarket or as part of the JCW's Upgrade?

Scottie
7th April 2007, 01:29 AM
it was fitted by a dealer