PDA

View Full Version : Carbon headlight surrounds

GP_G
5th April 2007, 03:15 AM
Does anyone make them? as i dont want any chrome on the car...door handles would be nice too.:cool:

i just have to keep it hush hush from the other half

Sweeney
5th April 2007, 03:23 AM
yeah you'd be able to get them made but it'd be a custom order for the headlight surrounds, i.e. made to your request and it'd be really expensive as well. Im not sure if the carbon fibre finish would match that of JCW style exactly, but it should be close enough.

Door handles can be found here. (http://www.essentialmini.co.uk/cfodh.htm) They also have carbon fibre petrol caps.

If you want to lose the chrome strip around the centre of the car theres a sort of black tape roll that can be bought, cant remember where from but it looks pretty decent if put on properly.

As for the side grilles you could get them painted or get carbon look vinyl to put on them :p

BJN
5th April 2007, 03:55 AM
Don't mean to hi-jack the thread but I clicked the link and stumbled across the dash light colour change, wow!!

How cool would it be to have all the lights blue, to match my Hyper blue paintwork. Bet you its expensive though

Sweeney
5th April 2007, 04:18 AM
Not too expensive, but if you take into account that you need to travel to his workshop, which is middle england i think then petrol could cost a bit :p

AeroJonny
5th April 2007, 04:41 AM
apparently lohen do custom carbon fibre jobs for the mini...might be worth a call