29th January 2004, 08:19 PM
That their is alote of people on hear that dont do much work?? :eek:

minidriver#1
29th January 2004, 08:30 PM
faceparty is always a good laugh

Gismo
30th January 2004, 05:01 AM
quote:Originally posted by Mini Martyn
That their is alote of people on hear that dont do much work?? :eek:Sorry, been busy all day :evil:

broken_brian
30th January 2004, 10:46 PM
quote:Sorry, been busy all day :evil:

playing target no doubt :p:p

Fontal
30th January 2004, 11:06 PM
First day back in 3 days because of snow and were getting sent home at 1500 :D:p

seany
31st January 2004, 05:22 AM
Bonnie is up to mischief

Gismo
31st January 2004, 06:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by seany
Bonnie is up to mischiefActually i was repairing Brian's post as there was an error in the Vb code to display the "quote" :) This also gives me another post ;)

Gismo
31st January 2004, 06:06 AM
quote:Originally posted by Fontal
First day back in 3 days because of snow and were getting sent home at 1500 :D:pThere are a lot of unhappy campers out here as Sumburgh was allegedly too cold for helicopters to land for refuelling :mad:
3rd day in a row for flight cancellations and delays :eek:

Fontal
31st January 2004, 05:31 PM
No luck Bonnie it must be a nightmare stuck on a rig at least if you were on the island you could go for a pint :D

Gismo
1st February 2004, 04:23 AM
quote:Originally posted by Fontal
No luck Bonnie it must be a nightmare stuck on a rig at least if you were on the island you could go for a pint :DFortunately it's not me trying to get off, i'll be here for at least another 10 days or so, but, the sorry faces on the peeps needing off was not nice. Then to cap it all, today's chopper went sick with engine troubles, so, the troops i need out here to start their work are stuck in Sumburgh, so i guess they might just be hitting Lerwick tonight :)