PDA

View Full Version : I just ordered...

Bazthemod
2nd April 2007, 08:13 AM
an Aero Kit :D:cool::I

Nobody could beat or match Minisport's price so i went with them, should have it by end of the week!:cool:

Gismo
2nd April 2007, 10:40 AM
There's usually a reason why things are cheaper than other places, fully inspect the items before you sign for them, make sure the guy does not fob you off saying he's in a hurry or you won't have any come back if there is damage or the goods aint what they should be.
Having said all that, i do like the aero kit, even on the S :)

Burple
2nd April 2007, 10:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bazthemod

an Aero Kit :D:cool::I

Nobody could beat or match Minisport's price so i went with them, should have it by end of the week!:cool:

Heh.. you hope..
I once waited 3 months for a set of wheel arches for one of my classics from them.. :mad:
And when I got them the quality wan't exactly great. So as Alan says... make sure you check them before the guy delivering them leaves! :D

The Dogfather
2nd April 2007, 10:13 PM
I hope you paid by Credit Card, seeing that it's Minisport

AndyP & Lenore
2nd April 2007, 10:32 PM
There's a (minisport) trend coming through here. To be honest, I haven't heard anyone say anything good about them..... ever.:(

A.:D

sh@z
2nd April 2007, 11:15 PM
Bloody hell I bet baz is wipin the sweat from his brow after reading the comments about Minisport! :p

Craig
2nd April 2007, 11:47 PM
aye I bet he is... I bought a Playmini Exhaust from them and waited 2 months for the rear hanger bracket to be sent out..:disapprove::disapprove: NEVER again... :(

Bazthemod
3rd April 2007, 12:09 AM
That's the spirit :sleepy:

Burple
3rd April 2007, 12:39 AM

:p:D:D:D:D

rpn
3rd April 2007, 06:51 AM
Was going to buy a PlayMini exhaust from them. But when I check-out the items they were different price from the main page price, over £50 more :eek: so I decided to go elsewhere!!!

vintageb3
3rd April 2007, 07:26 AM

Oh Dude!:(...Lucky White Heather:(

mark

Bazthemod
3rd April 2007, 08:00 PM
Sorry to disappoint you all but my Aerokit just arrived, next day delivery, Fantastic, brand new condition. The only reason i can see for them being cheaper is that they are the American Standard kits with reflectors, but i really like that style anyways, plus its wee bit different from everyone elses brittish style kits! :cool:

Must say fantastic service from Mini Sport it's not all bad. Sympathy to people having problems, i just feel good service is rarely given a mention. 8)

Smiles all round now to get some vipers! :):D:cool::):D:cool:

P33 ULC
4th April 2007, 08:55 AM
Did they tell you it was gonna be that style?

Bazthemod
4th April 2007, 05:24 PM
I had an idea that it would be the american kit from the description...

"Genuine factory painted aerokit with limited edition GP arch reflectors"

Gets fitted on Monday so hopefully that will be problem free but nothings ever that easy! :p:D

zimbo
5th April 2007, 01:04 AM
Barry wheres it getting fitted?(by who) just that im thinking bout getting some work done on my car soonish.

Bazthemod
5th April 2007, 06:56 AM
It was going to Dudhope coachworks but cant get it booked in for few weeks yet and im impatient :p

So my uncle is going to fit it on Monday... he worked in Barnets Volvo and with snap-on... knows what he is doin.... hopefully :D:cool::D

Dudhope coachworks is top notch though they have contract with Arnold Clark etc :)

What you getting done?

vintageb3
5th April 2007, 03:29 PM

So my uncle is going to fit it on Monday... he worked in Barnets Volvo... knows what he is doin.... hopefully :D:cool::D

You realise that if your uncle fits the kit...your car will whistle...and youre lights will be on all the time:clown:

mark

Gismo
5th April 2007, 03:47 PM
I fitted the aero kit to my old S, very simple :)

Bazthemod
5th April 2007, 07:59 PM
lol i'll just turn the stereo up then :):p:D

Alan i got a copy of the fitting guide from BMW and there only seems one tricky bit with the front indicators, did you have any problems there? 8)

ianking
5th April 2007, 08:17 PM
I changed the bumpers and skirts on my friends mini and it was a doddle. Helps to put each end of the car up on stilts with the wheels off. If you only have 2 axle stands then just do one end at a time.