PDA

View Full Version : Actually saw another........

The Dogfather
1st April 2007, 06:43 AM
Brabus forfour today in Black only the second one I've seen on the road in six months. It was in the car park at Tescos anyway I got talking to the guy and he's only ever seen one silver one in two years.

He paid 18k for his new :eek:. He rekons most makes of supercars are more common, he's probably right I've seen 4 F430s, 7 Aston V8s and only 2 Brabus forfours.

:):):):):p:D:I:clown:

The Bull
1st April 2007, 07:17 AM
I saw a black one in Dundee.

The Dogfather
1st April 2007, 07:35 AM
Was it a Brabus though? There's loads of 44s in black, the Brabus has the twin exhaust lower suspension and 17" wheels.

-Sy-
1st April 2007, 08:11 AM
quote:Originally posted by The Bull

I saw a black one in Dundee.

I've seen one aswell, knew it was a brabus by the 17's. Lovely looking car on the outside but I'm not keen on the inside (If the inside was like a mini there would be one in my driveway!:D:D

Sy:cool:

The Bull
1st April 2007, 07:47 PM
quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon

Was it a Brabus though? There's loads of 44s in black, the Brabus has the twin exhaust lower suspension and 17" wheels.

It had the same wheels as yours.

AeroJonny
2nd April 2007, 01:49 AM
ive seen a couple of them in glasgow in the last few months...silver and black.

and yup, they were brabuses

The Dogfather
2nd April 2007, 03:17 AM
I think Smart in Glasgow had quite a few in when I got mine. Quite a few standard forfours are running on the Brabus wheels the only real way to know is the exhaust single - forBore, twin Brabus :D

zimbo
2nd April 2007, 05:21 AM

He paid 18k for his new :eek:. He rekons most makes of supercars are more common, he's probably right I've seen 4 F430s, 7 Aston V8s and only 2 Brabus forfours.

What!! he reckons his car is classed as a SUPERCAR? lol :eek: ...I dont think so.:D

The Dogfather
2nd April 2007, 05:30 AM
No he said supercars are more common.........

illegalhunter
2nd April 2007, 06:08 AM
Youve got some bad luck eh lol

Bignorm
2nd April 2007, 07:06 PM
i have seen a good few brabus forfour think at the one time i seen about 6 in a row and yeah they were all black

ianking
2nd April 2007, 07:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bignorm

i have seen a good few brabus forfour think at the one time i seen about 6 in a row and yeah they were all black

Was that at the big Eastern/Western depot at Broxburn though:p

Bignorm
2nd April 2007, 09:02 PM
nah it was at the mercedes-benz training academy :D:p:D

Ivano
2nd April 2007, 09:42 PM
I see a Silver Brabus most mornings on the M8 on my way in to Glasgow

Burple
2nd April 2007, 09:56 PM
quote:Originally posted by zimbo

What!! he reckons his car is classed as a SUPERCAR? lol :eek: ...I dont think so.:D

Duh!!

<points> Ha! Ha!
:D:D

zimbo
3rd April 2007, 01:56 AM
Thats not the way i read it!!! ok, so shut it wee baldy.... :p

ianking
3rd April 2007, 05:35 AM
Another Brabus in black
These things must be as common as Minis.;)
I was parked next to one in the petrol station in Galashiels tonight on my way up the road. The car followed me up the road but it turned of at Peebles. It was a 55 plate.

The Dogfather
3rd April 2007, 03:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by ianking

Another Brabus in black
These things must be as common as Minis.;)
I was parked next to one in the petrol station in Galashiels tonight on my way up the road. The car followed me up the road but it turned of at Peebles. It was a 55 plate.

Was it a Brabus forfour though, there's loads of roadsters about, but very few forfours......

The Dogfather
3rd April 2007, 03:06 PM
And the only way to tell if its a real 'Brabus forfour' not just someone who's put the bodykit and wheels on is the twin exhaust. They only come in Black or Silver but you can get normal forfours in Brabus colours.

I'm not saying I doubt ya ;) but I've had mine for 6 months and I've seen loads of Brabus Lookylikes but only 2 pukka Brabus 44s in 6 months and over 20k miles of driving.

Big Col
3rd April 2007, 03:11 PM
Jeez mate you've got a picture of your motor in your sig! I think people know what kinda car they're telling you they're seeing! Face it man, yer motors common as muck! :)

The Dogfather
3rd April 2007, 03:17 PM
At least there not a common as a Z4, just drive past any golf club and there's hundreds of them ;)

ianking
3rd April 2007, 04:38 PM
Yes it was definately a brabus fourfour. Like bigcol says the reason I knew it was one was due to your sig.
It was keeping up with my new CooperS anyway as I was giving it a bit of a rev going up the road.

Big Col
3rd April 2007, 05:08 PM
The difference is mate I've not been on here saying my car's rarer than most supercars and then whinging like a girly when everyone points out you're talking keech! :)

The Dogfather
3rd April 2007, 05:26 PM
quote:Originally posted by ianking

Yes it was definately a brabus fourfour. Like bigcol says the reason I knew it was one was due to your sig.
It was keeping up with my new CooperS anyway as I was giving it a bit of a rev going up the road.

It would have to be a Brabus Forfour all the others are too slow.

The Dogfather
3rd April 2007, 05:35 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
The difference is mate I've not been on here saying my car's rarer than most supercars and then whinging like a girly when everyone points out you're talking keech! :)

Keech big guy?

I never said they were as rare as Supercars, but the guy who did has a point. How many have you seen Col? Have you seen an Aston, Porsche or a Ferrari in the last six months?

I admit you'll probably take more notice of a supercar, but I bet outside of a dealers you won't see many.

Big Col
3rd April 2007, 05:55 PM
I've not seen any Brabus fofours that I can remember mate but that's probably because I wouldn't even notice one if it was sitting right in front of me at the lights 'cos they don't exactly demand attention. A supercar does so I remember seeing them.

The Dogfather
3rd April 2007, 05:58 PM
Well now you'll be looking but I still reckon you'll be lucky to see one, even in Glasgow were they sold 4 that I know of.